• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

UberTag

Guess his only option now is to re-roll face and hope he gets to start a campaign as Kofi's 8th tag team partner
Why would ANYONE want to tag with Kofi anymore? Guy's a total jinx/career killer.
Clearly the best person to tag with in wrestling is Michael Cole seeing how Jerry Lawler and Tazz continue to have thriving careers.

Just finished listening to Meltzer/Alvarez from last night. Loved Dave calling out Vince for devaluing his own product (i.e. Cena's main event opponent this Sunday hasn't been any good since 1999, Daniel Bryan is challenging for the WWE Title and could be easily mistaken for a bag boy at a grocery store).

Aiii

So not worth it
I noticed AJ had like 180k followers on Twitter this weekend, now it's 194k. I wonder if Cole woll mention that on Smackdown. :lol:

Google imaging Japanese John Cena came up with some.... random picks.

Just did the same, from this search I stumbled upon an image claiming John Cena should apparently star as Donkey Kong if a movie for the ape was made, i'd like Cena to keep far away from my favourite Ape (sorry Primeape)

Khrno

tumblr_m5ihx4UGdG1rpjiwa.png

tumblr_m5ijbmdtqQ1rwtjimo1_500.jpg

AJ does know how to use Twitter to keep the hype going.

Aiii

So not worth it
She's living her dream. It's what puts her above the fold, she actually wants to do the wrestling thing instead of modelling. Yay AJ.

With the constantly changing OP I think we should get a mod to change the title to reflect this months wrestling.

TNA is actually pretty good now and Kane / AJ / Bryan / Punk storyline is straight out of Wrasslegaf.

heck we are only 12 days in and we are almost at 10,000 posts and I could see us breaking 20,000 if something big happens.

Wrassle this month is pretty damn good and the thread title makes it seem like its just any other month of Cena domination.

#POWEROFJUNE

SoulPlaya

more money than God
With the constantly changing OP I think we should get a mod to change the title to reflect this months wrestling.

TNA is actually pretty good now and Kane / AJ / Bryan / Punk storyline is straight out of Wrasslegaf.

heck we are only 12 days in and we are almost at 10,000 posts and I could see us breaking 20,000 if something big happens.

Wrassle this month is pretty damn good and the thread title makes it seem like its just any other month of Cena domination.

#POWEROFJUNE
The best part about the Punk/Bryan/AJ/Kane storyline is that you can ignore the Cena storyline like I am, and miss nothing of consequence.

Khrno

Man, I've only just realised that Cena wasn't all over the screen during the 3 hour #Raw that all of #WressleGAF watched.

Cena has actually been having less screen time since WM, even during the Lesnar stuff. Coincidence? Or maybe is a sign that in WWE they know they can't keep having him take most screen time each week?

Nice, Sugar Dunkerton returns from injury to CHIKARA action at 'The Foggiest Notion' on June 23rd in Ontario;

imdFbnw3KqvHw.jpg

Also on the card is 3.0 vs The Bravado Brothers, El Generico vs Dasher Hatfield, Sara Del Rey vs Leah Von Dutch and the 1st Young Lion's Cup Eliminator.

New ROH releases;

iSwn34hTDAmny.jpg

ilWcQaUzuirot.jpg

Didn't some of WrasselGAF go to Unity? Anything must watch on the show, and how was the tag title match?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
i dont think i understood what was CM Punk explanation on why he not a sell out.

He said he hasn't changed at all since back then, and he got to the top by being the best and not because anybody gave him anything, something something goatface.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The likelihood of Cena getting a serious injury increases with each passing day.
i dont think i understood what was CM Punk explanation on why he not a sell out.
Punk's promo was about how long he could lull everyone to sleep, it was funny how he talked about his best shoot promo while simultaenously cutting such a shit promo that ended with such a crap insult. Obnoxious Goat Faced Moron? I mean fuck he didn't even say it with real conviction. Imagine Brotista saying the same insult, shit would've been gold.

I thought of Bobo when Vader appeared last night. Pretty sure he called him being there. All I could imagine was Bobo proclaiming his eternal love for the WWE once more and vowing to buy every PPV Vader appeared in henceforth.

The likelihood of Cena getting a serious injury increases with each passing day.

I pray everyday.

Punk's promo was about how long he could lull everyone to sleep, it was funny how he talked about his best shoot promo while simultaenously cutting such a shit promo that ended with such a crap insult. Obnoxious Goat Faced Moron? I mean fuck he didn't even say it with real conviction. Imagine Brotista saying the same insult, shit would've been gold.

Amazing where we are 12 months later. I am happy for him and the success hes had this year though. We all wished it for him. Now hes just part of the machine. Its a little sad, but that's what happens.

Dead Man

So... the ending of that match was bullshit right? I know I was distracted by the CrayJ hotness, but that elbow drop and quick pin were rubbish.

Tim Donst has come so far since that debut where he got kicked all over the ring and just kept getting back up.

Seriously. He's one of my favourite heels at the moment and comes across as such an asshole in and out of the ring, you can't help but want to boo him.

Almost two months later and I have zero interest in seeing this show now. The Chikara half of the day was likely the better show.

Yeah, the production times are so detrimental to ROH - hell, even PWG have production down to a month or so now. DGUSA are still as slow as ROH, but it hardly matters when every show is an iPPV.

Still, there's at least 4 potentially awesome matches there - interested to see ANX vs Elgin & Strong, the CHIKARA stuff and the grudge tag match.

So... the ending of that match was bullshit right? I know I was distracted by the CrayJ hotness, but that elbow drop and quick pin were rubbish.

Pretty much - Punk's elbow drop is so sloppy. Yet another reason why the Rainmaker is awesome, Okada's elbow drop looks great.

Khrno

I hope they keep bringing an old star as surprise each monday until the 1000th episode, the marking of those older than 20 and the wtf moment by all the Cena fans was priceless.

I thought of Bobo when Vader appeared last night. Pretty sure he called him being there. All I could imagine was Bobo proclaiming his eternal love for the WWE once more and vowing to buy every PPV Vader appeared in henceforth.

That was definitely a feel good moment and the WWE actually treated him with respect unlike most other legends they bring on the show. The rest of the show was bad. Vader needs to manage his son when he comes up to the main roster or do commentary complete with mask on at the announce booth. Also criminal he isn't in the Hall of Fame with some of the other people already inducted. Still waiting for that big summer angle, because right now Raw is a painful bore to sit through at 2 hours and nearly impossible without losing sanity at 3. Vince McMahon turning heel on the ppv does nothing for me.

Seriously. He's one of my favourite heels at the moment and comes across as such an asshole in and out of the ring, you can't help but want to boo him.

CHIKARA are top at characters and character development. Even Shane Storm and his goofy mask character was engaging over the years, and then the heel turn... wow.

Also criminal he isn't in the Hall of Fame with some of the other people already inducted.

I'd love to see Vader in the hall of fame, hopefully he's included next year, and inducted by Stan Hansen or Jim Cornette.

Chriswok said:
CHIKARA are top at characters and character development.

Yeah, just look at Icarus - is there a more despised heel in all of wrestling?
OK, a lot of that is to do with the tattoo, but still :p

Kaladin

That was definitely a feel good moment and the WWE actually treated him with respect unlike most other legends they bring on the show. The rest of the show was bad. Vader needs to manage his son when he comes up to the main roster or do commentary complete with mask on at the announce booth. Also criminal he isn't in the Hall of Fame with some of the other people already inducted. Still waiting for that big summer angle, because right now Raw is a painful bore to sit through at 2 hours and nearly impossible without losing sanity at 3. Vince McMahon turning heel on the ppv does nothing for me.

The big summer angle is WrassleGaf's Summer of AJ. Deal with it.

Jamie OD

I hope they keep bringing an old star as surprise each monday until the 1000th episode, the marking of those older than 20 and the wtf moment by all the Cena fans was priceless.

They should do a show that begins with a Tensai match and then later on have Prince Albert or A-Train appear for the Past Raw Star match. Then have everyone act like they aren't the same person.

Top Bottom