• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Big show has mastered the elements, his body is fuelled by fire in his heart, his fists strike with the force of a Hurricane, his eyes weep tears of the wet stuff on a worryingly regular basis and he is as solid and sturdy as the earth itself.

Big Show is the avatar? Cena's fucked

SoulPlaya

more money than God
1vHeM.gif

#June #KeyserHype #YesYesYes
That should have really ended RAW. It's the best feud in WWE in years.

AJ: "Hey Sin Cara, I love a guy in a mask, its so, mysterious." *eyelash flutter*

*points*

AJ: "We're so good together."

*points points*

AJ: "Ha ha, you're so funny!" *prances around the ring*

*botch*

*Pulls a gun out*

G-Fex

AJ: "Hey Sin Cara, I love a guy in a mask, its so, mysterious." *eyelash flutter*

*points*

AJ: "We're so good together."

*points points*

AJ: "Ha ha, you're so funny!" *prances around the ring*

*botch*

omg....he'd totally botch everything.

Sin Cara is a walking disaster!

- CTNewsJunkie has an article about David Otunga and Stephanie McMahon attending a "be a STAR" anti-bullying rally in Hartford, CT yesterday. During the rally, Otunga addressed bullying being used in WWE storylines.

"I hate to say it but I was part of this group called the Nexus and we did bullying for the better part of a year," Otunga admitted. "We pretty much bullied the entire roster... In WWE we see a lot of times there's bullying and people will bully somebody else but it never works out well for the bullies in the end."

lol

Kyoufu

Cena's promos are so shit. Bored me to tears.

Good thing I don't stay up for Raw any more. Not worth it. If it wasn't for Punk and Bryan the brand would be dead to me.

bangai-o

Banned
maybe wwe will contracts a Japanese version of Sin Cara. Sent to America to take revenge on Tensai for disrespecting the worshipper guy.

Aiii

So not worth it
So did Albert actually shout something useful in Japanese, because at one point he wast just yelling I AM TENSAI the whole time. Is that the extent of his Japanese perhaps?

So did Albert actually shout something useful in Japanese, because at one point he wast just yelling I AM TENSAI the whole time. Is that the extent of his Japanese perhaps?

Watashi wa Tensai, desu nu & bakayaro was all I could make out. They should just have brought him back as Albert, but said he'd spent a decade becoming a monster in Japan without the dumbass gimmick.

Watashi wa Tensai, desu nu & bakayaro was all I could make out. They should just have brought him back as Albert, but said he'd spent a decade becoming a monster in Japan without the dumbass gimmick.

They still haven't explained why he's only a Lord now when before he was a Prince. I assume it was some sort of Game of Thrones betrayal and double dealing, so he only came back to America to hide out from the Japanese Lannisters.

Khrno

They still haven't explained why he's only a Lord now when before he was a Prince. I assume it was some sort of Game of Thrones betrayal and double dealing, so he only came back to America to hide out from the Japanese Lannisters.

He's not a lord anymore, he was demoted, he's just Tensai.

Aiii

So not worth it
Cena is like hardcore mode, once you've lost to him you have to start over from the beginning.

And I wish that was a joke.

Top Bottom