• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

RBH

20120612_LARGE_thundervsheat_L.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/

Why are they charging $500 for a throw away B-Tier PPV. Those are normally $250 for top priced tickets. Hell I only paid $300 for second Row Rumble tickets a year and a half ago.

Ticketmaster has this new premium seating section where they hold back tickets and put a premium price on them. It's ridiculous and overpriced, but I guess it's to compete with stubhub and the like. Good seats on stubhub are also ridiculously priced by sellers.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm sure Kane is as robotic in bed as he is in the ring.
So, you're saying that Kane fucks like a machine? I can believe it.

"Deep down you've already forgiven me, no one can resist big red sexy, you knew this when you made this commitment"
She'll probably nod her head in agreement, and go make him a sandwich.

Oh man, that's terrible. That nice woman doesn't deserve this, lol.

G-Fex

Those photos are flim flam people.

Kane's real family all wears red masks just like him and walk around in black lycra.

Kane nods to his wife a hello and then raises his hand and brings it down to fire up the fireplace or something.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They look like a Kane pyjama top, I wonder if Kane will wear pyjamas to AJ sleepovers.
She's having sleepovers?!?! Can I come?

Those photos are flim flam people.

Kane's real family all wears red masks just like him and walk around in black lycra.

Kane nods to his wife a hello and then raises his hand and brings it down to fire up the fireplace or something.
Do all the animals that they take in also wear masks? I wonder????

e28a9c6f-6c60-4b1d-af86-5b83206372a7.jpg

So, you're saying that Kane fucks like a machine? I can believe it.

She'll probably nod her head in agreement, and go make him a sandwich.

Oh man, that's terrible. That nice woman doesn't deserve this, lol.

Something about these comments has me rolling right now.

And no you can't go to the sleepovers, only Kaitlyn and Punk have offers and they'll play the most pipe bombing game of spin the bottle ever.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Something about these comments has me rolling right now.

And no you can't go to the sleepovers, only Kaitlyn and Punk have offers and they'll play the most pipe bombing game of spin the bottle ever.
Punk? That sellout? He wouldn't know what to do with either one of them.

krae_man

Ticketmaster has this new premium seating section where they hold back tickets and put a premium price on them. It's ridiculous and overpriced, but I guess it's to compete with stubhub and the like. Good seats on stubhub are also ridiculously priced by sellers.

WWE has been doing that for a long time. The $520 tickets are face value, not the premium tickets or from stubhub.

If this AJ thing ends with AJ in a Kane mask and red and black ring gear I might legitimately mark out.

But since she kissed Kane on RAW thats probably a sign she wont side with him come the PPV.

If this AJ thing ends with AJ in a Kane mask and red and black ring gear I might legitimately mark out.

But since she kissed Kane on RAW thats probably a sign she wont side with him come the PPV.

gear would be cool but no mask please... and when Kane comes to the ring hopefully she skips around him as he walks down the ramp

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ziggler would not have received this opportunity to face Redwhite at the PPV if he still had his buttcape. Just fyi.

G-Fex

Ziggler only won one thing, the right to job to Sheamus at a PPV to make Sheamus look super good. Ziggler's powers are only those to help others ahead of him.

Ziggler basically chose heart, while everyone else has earth, fire, wind, water.

Top Bottom