• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/5125/480801-larry_zbysko___tony_schiavone.jpg/IMG]

Hello everyone welcome to the landmark 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT NITRO! WE ARE SOLD OUT HERE AT THE GEORGIA DOME. I'm Tony Schiavone, with me Living Legend Larry Zbysko, truly fans tonight will not only be one of the greatest nights in the history of professional wrestling but perhaps all sports.

Legend, we have Daniel Bryan and CM Punk facing off for the World Title in a triple threat match with Hollywood Hulk Hogan..... how can either one of them counter the threat of the NWO? They've run wild since invading our screens 16 years ago, causing havoc at all turns, they ended the career of Hunter Hearst Helmsley, they ran Randy Orton out of town, John Cena will never walk again, what possible chance do these 2 men now have?

And what of Sting? We know he's in the building, the Total Package Lex Luger has confirmed to us STING WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF IMPACT in regards to his son Daniel Bryan's title shot tonight.

*Larry Larry Larry Larry Larry chants*

Well thats all and good Tony but I think the main factor we're forgetting here is immediately following the title match the undefeated Goldberg has indicated he's gonna cash in his World War 3 title shot he earned by eliminating Cody Rhodes on whoever wins TONIGHT.... I think 260,332,030 win streak speaks for itself. There's so much going on I can't even believe that slime ball Bischoff along with his lacky Vinnie Mac can try and control it all.

Fans there you have it, later we'll have DDP vs Dolph Ziggler for the US title but right now we take you to ring announcer David Penzer as we go to our first contest for the WCW Television Title, its Glacier going up against 8 times champion Chris Benoit.[/QUOTE]

Better than anything currently happening on Raw. I loved WCW. It went off the rails late in it's life, but I always enjoyed it alot, especially pre 99. They always treated wrestling with more respect and I usually kept my tv more on WCW than WWF at the time(the age of flipping back and forth)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
480801-larry_zbysko___tony_schiavone.jpg

Hello everyone welcome to the landmark 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT NITRO! WE ARE SOLD OUT HERE AT THE GEORGIA DOME. I'm Tony Schiavone, with me Living Legend Larry Zbysko, truly fans tonight will not only be one of the greatest nights in the history of professional wrestling but perhaps all sports.

Legend, we have Daniel Bryan and CM Punk facing off for the World Title in a triple threat match with Hollywood Hulk Hogan..... how can either one of them counter the threat of the NWO? They've run wild since invading our screens 16 years ago, causing havoc at all turns, they ended the career of Hunter Hearst Helmsley, they ran Randy Orton out of town, John Cena will never walk again, what possible chance do these 2 men now have?

And what of Sting? We know he's in the building, the Total Package Lex Luger has confirmed to us STING WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF IMPACT in regards to his son Daniel Bryan's title shot tonight.

Well thats all and good Tony but I think the main factor we're forgetting here is immediately following the title match the undefeated Goldberg has indicated he's gonna cash in his World War 3 title shot he earned by eliminating Cody Rhodes on whoever wins TONIGHT.... I think 260,332,030 win streak speaks for itself. There's so much going on I can't even believe that slime ball Bischoff along with his lacky Vinnie Mac can try and control it all.

Fans there you have it, later we'll have DDP vs Dolph Ziggler for the US title but right now we take you to ring announcer David Penzer as we go to our first contest for the WCW Television Title, its Glacier going up against 8 times champion Chris Benoit.
Give this many an award. He deserves it.

*Sees KOG's post*

Good job.

G-Fex

you know i'm watching the 60's Batman show right now. And Batgirl is so terrible at this choreographed fighting, the bad guys really really have to sell her 'kicks' and 'punches' .

but despite all that, she can probably run the ropes better than Kelly Kelly.

Anth0ny

Fans there you have it, later we'll have DDP vs Dolph Ziggler for the US title but right now we take you to ring announcer David Penzer as we go to our first contest for the WCW Television Title, its Glacier going up against 8 times champion Chris Benoit.

Amazing.

Vince McMahon turns heel and helps Big Show win. Next night announcers in despair all night about Cena being fired. End of the night HHH comes out and reinstates him. Start the summer feud of Vince and Laurinitis vs Cena and HHH. Entire WWE fanbase in shock and awe as Cena doesn't even miss 1 Raw being fired. Vince brings back Lesnar and gives him everything he wants to take out HHH at Summerslam.

G-Fex

or maybe Cena comes back as the new GM.

He'll still wrestle and then he'll get to cover 80 percent of the show.

It's a win/win

This is why his marriage crumbled. Not because of the groupies hes banged in every city, state and country but because of his commitment to the WWE universe.

...and dying kids, and the troops. Never forget the dying kids and the troops.

Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan
Goat face is a horrible insult. My face is practically perfect in every way. In fact, from now on I demand to be called Beautiful Bryan.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

He gets more awesome as a heel daily.

Anth0ny

Damn, my nostalgia viewing of Raw and Smackdown has been stopped in its tracks. I can't find the full May 8 2000 Raw anywhere =(

Good one.

Don't forget WCW Women's Champion Dixie Carter in a bikini contest against Stephanie McMahon.

Anth0ny

It seems to be on YouTube.

WWE cops are all over youtube. They take down important parts of each and every Raw. In the case of May 8, part 2 is taken down, which contains a Triple H/Rock promo.

I could skip it, but unlike wrestling today, missing a segment actually impacts the viewer =(

This is why his marriage crumbled. Not because of the groupies hes banged in every city, state and country but because of his commitment to the WWE universe.

I think it's because his job was always in jeopardy, and Cena's wife wanted more stability in her life.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

I would pay cash money to see ddp vs dolph ziggler.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
WWE cops are all over youtube. They take down important parts of each and every Raw. In the case of May 8, part 2 is taken down, which contains a Triple H/Rock promo.

I could skip it, but unlike wrestling today, missing a segment actually impacts the viewer =(

PM'd.

* Brodus Clay b. Heath Slater in a squash. After the match, Brodus starts dancing but is attacked from behind by David Otunga. Otunga works on Brodus’ legs for awhile until trainers come out to check on Clay. Clay, who was limping, is assisted to the back by trainers.

THOSE BASTARDS!

This is the best thing ever.

Also guess what Harry, I got a Ramirez dodgers jersey today, I'm wearing it as I laugh at you and your woes
Mannywood is so yesterday. He's busy bumming it up in AAA.
i guess somebody better call your mama then.
Big Show already knocked her out.
Terrible. Simply terrible.

Vince is going to lose the funky crowd with Brodus gone. Who's going to dance with all of those groovy kids now?

Terrible. Simply terrible.

Vince is going to lose the funky crowd with Brodus gone. Who's going to dance with all of those groovy kids now?

Cena, obviously! Cena could take over Brodus' stupid gimmick and the crowd would eat it up. Plus it gets Brodus off TV and it gives Cena MORE TV time.

Everyone wins!

G-Fex

I hope Cena becomes Brodus Clay's best friend. That way Cena can get him the same treatment he got Zack Ryder.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Yeah exactly! I had two storylines in mind. One where Mama and Papa Funk swoop in and rescuers their captive son. And the other was just other people debuting with the gimmick maybe be a faction or something.

Top Bottom