• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

ecurbj

Is it just me, or did the crowd pop pretty good for Ziggler's win last night?

EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. They sure were. I could hear "ZIGGLER, ZIGGLER, ZIGGLER". And when Christian jumped from the top rope and fell on his injured ankle. I knew Dolph was going to capitalize!!!

C6Bia.gif

1950368_o.gif

LXOJp.gif

krae_man

Lets bet on the over/under for Dolph selling the Brogue kick. I'm gonna say he does 2 1/2 sommersaults with a 1 1/2 twist for a 3.5 difficulty multiplier.

somedevil

Smackdown Spoilers:

* The show opens with AJ in the ring. She says she would like to address her kiss with Kane on RAW Monday. AJ is interrupted by Vickie Guerrero who introduces Dolph Ziggler and then head to the ring. Ziggler grabs the mic and says the show is all about him.

* AJ calls Vickie Grandma, which results in her getting slapped. This leads to WWE Champion CM Punk coming out and making fun of Vickie as well. Daniel Bryan ends up coming out and so does World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus, who brings a referee with him.

* Before the tag team match that was advertised on RAW starts, AJ goes nuts all of a sudden and attacks Bryan and Vickie.

Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero b. WWE Champion CM Punk and World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus w/AJ when Ziggler rolled up Sheamus following a distraction from AJ who stopped Vickie from interfering. After the match, Sheamus chased Ziggler through the crowd while AJ attacked Vickie. Vickie got away and then Kane came out.

* Kane attempts to carry AJ to the back for safety, but is stopped by a concerned Punk. Kane and Punk end up fighting in the ring and then Bryan comes back in the ring to get involved. Bryan tries to take out Punk, but is met with Kane’s hand, which leads to Kane chokeslamming both men. AJ is shown on the stage falling to her knees with a devilish smile on her face as Kane looks on in the ring puzzled.

Brodus Clay comes out and says that John Laurinaitis has an opponent for him tonight that will put him on his back. Out comes Heath Slater.

* Brodus Clay b. Heath Slater in a squash. After the match, Brodus starts dancing but is attacked from behind by David Otunga. Otunga works on Brodus’ legs for awhile until trainers come out to check on Clay. Clay, who was limping, is assisted to the back by trainers.

* WWE Divas Champion Layla comes out and joins the announce team for the next match.

* Beth Phoenix b. Alicia Fox with the Glam Slam.

* John Laurinaitis comes out and says what happened with Mr. McMahon on RAW Monday was not supposed to go that far. Laurinaitis issued a public apology for the incident and reminded people to stay out of Big Show’s way.

* A video package about the incident is played and then Laurinaitis brings out Show. Show talks about his career in WCW, facing guys like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair and Sting. Show said everyone gave him the advice to jump ship to WWE. Show said he sall people in this company rise to the top while he remained on the sidelines.

* Show says he will make John Cena suffer on Sunday when they meet inside of a Steel Cage. Show says No Way Out is a fresh start for his career and that he’ll start it off by defeating Cena, guaranteed. Michael Cole stands up from the announce booth and says he’s received word that Cena will be here tonight. Show says he’ll be waiting.

* WWE Intercontinental Champion Christian vs. Jack Swagger in a non-title match with the Frog Splash.

* A graphic is shown on the titantron saying that John Cena will call out Big Show later.

* In an off-camera segment, Swagger is in the ring complaining to the crowd when Triple H comes out. Swagger is handed a Pedigree from “The Game”. HHH then chases Vickie around the ring and to the back.

* Ryback b. Ari Cohen and Mike Testa with a double running muscle buster.

* Damien Sandow comes out to face Tyson Kidd and does his usual pre-match promo with plenty of insults about the intelligence of his opponent and the members of the live audience.

* Damien Sandow b. Tyson Kidd with his neck breaker finisher.

* Backstage, John Cena is shown walking to the office of John Laurinaitis. Cena kicks open the door, but nobody is inside. Cena shrugs and continues to make his way to the ring to call out Big Show.

* John Cena makes his way to the ring and the crowd goes nuts. Cena says he isn’t hiding and wants Big Show to come out right now. Instead, John Laurinaitis comes out and tells Cena that he sent Show home early tonight for Cena’s protection.

* Cena says that either he or Show were supposed to be getting knocked out tonight, but since Show is gone, that spot will have to go to Big Johnny. Laurinaitis threatens to fire Cena if he hits him.

* Cena says that either he or Show were supposed to be getting knocked out tonight, but since Show is gone, that spot will have to go to Big Johnny. Laurinaitis threatens to fire Cena if he hits him and also says that if he loses at No Way Out, he will fire him on RAW next week.

* Cena says that no matter what, someone will be fired once No Way Out is said and done and then proceeds to punch Laurinaitis. Cena does the “you can’t see me” taunt and then celebrates in the ring to close the show.

Jesus H Christ....

John Cena in another if he loses he is fired match?

We have been down this road so many times WWE. Stop repeating this exact same storyline.

We know you wont do shit if he loses.

Im not even going to bother spoiler tagging this shit.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This is why his marriage crumbled. Not because of the groupies hes banged in every city, state and country but because of his commitment to the WWE universe.

We are going to get a WCW invasion led by Big Show after Cena is fired. All former WCW talent on the roster will randomly activate like a sleeper agent/cylon type shit. Former WCW big names will be brought in. Laurenaitis will lose control of Big Show, while team WCW dominates WWE (except HHH). Laurenaitis panics and rehires Cena. Cena saves WWE at Summer Slam.

We are going to get a WCW invasion led by Big Show after Cena is fired. All former WCW talent on the roster will randomly activate like a sleeper agent/cylon type shit. Former WCW big names will be brought in. Laurenaitis will lose control of Big Show, while team WCW dominates WWE (except HHH). Laurenaitis panics and rehires Cena. Cena saves WWE at Summer Slam.

1000th RAW turns into Nitro

WAIT A MIN. 3 HOURS

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

Cagey

Banned
Ziggler shadow match?

Ziggler v. Dark Ziggler. Would pay dream's $35 to see this.

Ziggler can slingshot Dark Ziggler into a turnbuckle, whereupon Dark Zigs sells and bounces off the top turnbuckle back into the middle of the ring, doing a backflip into Ziggler, who then does a double backflip into the opposite corner. Crowd chants "THIS IS WRESTLING!". Davey Richards and Shawn Michaels each shed a single tear, for completely different reasons.

WAIT A MIN. 3 HOURS

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

The greatest night...

After Sunday, this will be the summer of Beautiful Bryan.

Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan
Goat face is a horrible insult. My face is practically perfect in every way. In fact, from now on I demand to be called Beautiful Bryan.

I know how to be permanently employed by WWE. If someone gives you an indication that you might be fired and calls you to talk to them in the ring, just have someone interrupt the firing. It will be forgotten the next week and you'll keep your job.

WAIT A MIN. 3 HOURS

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

480801-larry_zbysko___tony_schiavone.jpg

Hello everyone welcome to the landmark 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT NITRO! WE ARE SOLD OUT HERE AT THE GEORGIA DOME. I'm Tony Schiavone, with me Living Legend Larry Zbysko, truly fans tonight will not only be one of the greatest nights in the history of professional wrestling but perhaps all sports.

Legend, we have Daniel Bryan and CM Punk facing off for the World Title in a triple threat match with Hollywood Hulk Hogan..... how can either one of them counter the threat of the NWO? They've run wild since invading our screens 16 years ago, causing havoc at all turns, they ended the career of Hunter Hearst Helmsley, they ran Randy Orton out of town, John Cena will never walk again, what possible chance do these 2 men now have?

And what of Sting? We know he's in the building, the Total Package Lex Luger has confirmed to us STING WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF IMPACT in regards to his son Daniel Bryan's title shot tonight.

*Larry Larry Larry Larry Larry chants*

Well thats all and good Tony but I think the main factor we're forgetting here is immediately following the title match the undefeated Goldberg has indicated he's gonna cash in his World War 3 title shot he earned by eliminating Cody Rhodes on whoever wins TONIGHT.... I think 260,332,030 win streak speaks for itself. There's so much going on I can't even believe that slime ball Bischoff along with his lacky Vinnie Mac can try and control it all.

Fans there you have it, later we'll have DDP vs Dolph Ziggler for the US title but right now we take you to ring announcer David Penzer as we go to our first contest for the WCW Television Title, its Glacier going up against 8 times champion Chris Benoit.

G-Fex

480801-larry_zbysko___tony_schiavone.jpg

Hello everyone welcome to the landmark 1000th episode of MONDAY NIGHT NITRO! WE ARE SOLD OUT HERE AT THE GEORGIA DOME. I'm Tony Schiavone, with me Living Legend Larry Zbysko, truly fans tonight will not only be one of the greatest nights in the history of professional wrestling but perhaps all sports.

Legend, we have Daniel Bryan and CM Punk facing off for the World Title in a triple threat match with Hollywood Hulk Hogan..... how can either one of them counter the threat of the NWO? They've run wild since invading our screens 16 years ago, causing havoc at all turns, they ended the career of Hunter Hearst Helmsley, they ran Randy Orton out of town, John Cena will never walk again, what possible chance do these 2 men now have?

And what of Sting? We know he's in the building, the Total Package Lex Luger has confirmed to us STING WILL MAKE SOME SORT OF IMPACT in regards to his son Daniel Bryan's title shot tonight.

*Larry Larry Larry Larry Larry chants*

Well thats all and good Tony but I think the main factor we're forgetting here is immediately following the title match the undefeated Goldberg has indicated he's gonna cash in his World War 3 title shot on whoever wins.... I think 260,332,030 win streak speaks for itself. There's so much going on I can't even believe that slime ball Bischoff along with his lacky Vinnie Mac can try and control it all.

Fans there you have it, later we'll have DDP vs Dolph Ziggler for the US title but right now we take you to ring announcer David Penzer as we go to our first contest for the WCW Television Title, its Glacier going up against 8 times champion Chris Benoit.

oxTaH.gif

Top Bottom