• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

rvd2kewl

The Impact Zone crowd doesn't suck, surprisingly. Is the live show the reason behind it or is it that product is actually good right now?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
That Fanatiq/RayRay match was probably the biggest disappointment since Jeff Hardy/Sting. :(

It was, but people were losing their FUCKING MINDS when it looked like Ray Ray was going to run through all those west coast killers and get a runback with Fanatiq in the tournament.

bigosc2k

Banned
Yo James wrap it up b

ss0.jpg

rvd2kewl

stupid me i forgot impact starts early now what did i miss?

A battle royal that kicked off the Bound For Glory Series and a great opening with Austin Aries defending the X-Division title in an Ultimate X match against Chris Sabin and Zema Ion. Good show so far.

It's been a good show so far but I think my favourite thing about being in the UK and watching via NEFARIOUS MEANS is seeing all the weird adverts you guys get in the US! Actually weirded me out to see an ad about buying a gun heh.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
It's been a good show so far but I think my favourite thing about being in the UK and watching via NEFARIOUS MEANS is seeing all the weird adverts you guys get in the US! Actually weirded me out to see an ad about buying a gun heh.
Every ad is about fast food is what I notice. Plus THERE ARE SO MANY ADS.

Every ad is about fast food is what I notice. Plus THERE ARE SO MANY ADS.

Haha yeah, you notice that watching Raw on Sky, its loads more than normal because it has to synch up. And even then we get the Raw logo and silence for a few moments because the US ones are still going!

eldoon

Sting will come out and do something
Aj Storyline advancement
or Aries will beat up roode and say hes made his choice - my prediction

Brinbe

Decent match. Probably would've preferred anyone else but Anderson in that spot, but can't complain about a title match getting that time/treatment/attention.

Guess they're ending on AJ/Dixie.

Brinbe

That was the most unsurprising random beatdown ever, that was literally the only pay-off for a boring show-ending promo. Those ninjas that took Joe are back for Stiiiiiiiiiing

Brinbe

Overall, a solid show, I was thoroughly entertained. Amazed that they to cram more action into two hours than five hours of WWE garbage. Hope they keep this up.

It was a good show. Main event fell flat for the finish, because they didn't do the finisher fest everyone expects in a main event match now. Alot of intrigue over who these mystery men are. Jarrett's henchman? Another outside group? Why are they attacking Sting? It's a great hook for next week.

Top Bottom