• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Khrno

20120606_Article_NYO_TripleH.jpg

20120515_NWO_Artwork_Article_Image.jpg

Live on PPV, Sunday, June 17, at 8 ET/5 PT.

Starring:

image.png

image.png

Also with:

image.png

image.png

For the bathroom break:

20120605_LIGHT_NWO_layla_beth.jpg

Highlight of the show, in an special Tuxedo match:

20120608_ARTICLE_NWO_santino_ricardo.jpg

On the Youtube pre-show:

20120611_ARTICLE_NWO_otunga_clay.jpg

And finally from the Feud of the Year, the match of the show:

image.png

P0S8p.gif
tumblr_m197faZem31qdhy1fo1_400.gif

F3Wai.gif
GKmcz.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Am I the only one who, if they're going to kick one person out of the feud, want it to be Punk? Yeah, I know I'm a Kane fanboy, but I have a feeling that if it's AJ & Bryan in cahoots (and it clearly is), then all we're going to get out of Punk is Cena lite promos about "goatface" and AJ being a slut or something. I feel like it would totally kill the momentum of this feud. Honestly, I think this thing can only continue well as a triple threat.

Am I the only one who, if they're going to kick one person out of the feud, want it to be Punk? Yeah, I know I'm a Kane fanboy, but I have a feeling that if it's AJ & Bryan in cahoots (and it clearly is), then all we're going to get out of Punk is Cena lite promos about "goatface" and AJ being a slut or something. I feel like it would totally kill the momentum of this feud. Honestly, I think this thing can only continue well as a triple threat.
It's the WWE. This storyline is going to end terribly either way. They will find a way to fuck it all up.

All we can have at this point is... hope.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Punk isn't going to get kicked off the ladder. Kane can get stuck into anything as they have done with him multiple times in the past.

Nelo Ice

Banned

Take out Kane and put him on the road to Wrestlemania against Mean Mark Callous already.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's the WWE. This storyline is going to end terribly either way. They will find a way to fuck it all up.

All we can have at this point is... hope.
Yeah, I know. I fear for AJ. After this, she'll be shoe horned into the Divas division and forgotten about.

Take out Kane and put him on the road to Wrestlemania against Mean Mark Callous already.
Shit, I wish!

I want a new libertarian gimmick for Kane. Comes out in a suit, mask too, and start spouting libertarian nonsense.

Khrno

I would accept another triple-threat for MitB, but with a different champion, either Bryan or Kane. The best solution would be for Bryan to get the belt this sunday, maybe by pinning Punk after Kane chokeslams him or something, and have AJ not to choose one side yet, but be an important part of the match.

Then in MitB we can have AJ revelaing that she was with Bryan all along, and him pinning Kane, so then Punk can play his Cena card to call him a vegan and call her a slutski and go to Summerslam for an Iron-Man match.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I would accept another triple-threat for MitB, but with a different champion, either Bryan or Kane. The best solution would be for Bryan to get the belt this sunday, maybe by pinning Punk after Kane chokeslams him or something, and have AJ not to choose one side yet, but be an important part of the match.

Then in MitB we can have AJ revelaing that she was with Bryan all along, and him pinning Kane, so then Punk can play his Cena card to call him a vegan and call her a slutski and go to Summerslam for an Iron-Man match.
I think your approach is what will most likely happen.

Punk works better in ring with both Kane + Bryan then they do with each other, otherwise I might be inclined to agree with you.

The ideal scenario would be AJ playing it ambiguous during the match, but aligning herself with whoever wins and manipulating him from then on. As of right now she's becoming a rather unfortunate character.

Khrno

The ideal scenario would be AJ playing it ambiguous during the match, but aligning herself with whoever wins and manipulating him from then on. As of right now she's becoming a rather unfortunate character.

There's no way she goes/stays face after this storyline, by Cena's logic she is worst than Eve and Vickie Guerrero.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Do something Soulplaya, make him go back to his good costume.

I don't want a Kane Reboot, I want the original.
I really like the new mask, but that costume was really the pinnacle of Good Guy Glenn. He was saving people, helping women, giving gifts to kids.

BTW, I went fan fiction snooping for some reason, and you won't believe what I found. It's the funniest damn thing. It's Kane & Taker, but it's written sort of like they were Harold & Kumar, looking for a place to eat. They've left wrestling, now have regular jobs, and the author acts like they really do have powers, lol. This crap is gold, people.

http://m.fanfiction.net/s/8167293/1/

And it's got horrible grammar and spelling!

Punk works better in ring with both Kane + Bryan then they do with each other, otherwise I might be inclined to agree with you.

We haven't really seen much of Kane vs. Bryan. I'm sure they can put on a great match, and besides we've seen plenty of Kane vs. Punk (though, I don't think I would mind another match).

He's like Robin Hood. Cena should be proud.
Cena would have just told the kid to try harder and put more "hustle" into it.

Top Bottom