• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

remnant

Banned
Impact just started on the west coast and Aires/Hogan promo was good. Really intriguing twist.

Edit: fucking bully Ray. This show is still good 30 mins in.

Khrno

No Way Out 2012 poster

Now available in a printable PDF (20.00 x 29.15 in) is the No Way Out promotional art featuring AJ and a tied-up Daniel Bryan!

Download Poster Art: http://www.wwe.com/f/doc/2012/06/2012_No_Way_Out_poster.pdf

20120515_NWO_Artwork_Article_Image.jpg

Okay nerds you win, TNA was pretty good.
I skipped the diva knockouts match but watched everything else. Having said that, the show really started to fall apart towards the end. Anderson seems to get worse every time I check back on TNA, Dixie/AJ is godawful, and I can't ever bring myself to care about Sting.

Otherwise I enjoyed it and I'll probably come back next week.

Okay nerds you win, TNA was pretty good.
I skipped the diva knockouts match but watched everything else. Having said that, the show really started to fall apart towards the end. Anderson seems to get worse every time I check back on TNA, Dixie/AJ is godawful, and I can't ever bring myself to care about Sting.

Otherwise I enjoyed it and I'll probably come back next week.

TNA can never finish a show strong. Half way through you realize it's actually a good show then they finish sputtering to the line.

Brinbe

Well, the first twenty minutes or so of SD was really great... the rest, eh, not so much. The end? fucking hell, just bad... =\

Thank Jeebus for the ability to skim ahead.

G-Fex

Well, the first twenty minutes or so of SD was really great... the rest, eh, not so much. The end? fucking hell, just bad... =\

Thank Jeebus for the ability to skim ahead.

Smackdown always sucks.

TNA is the best shit out there right now.

TNA TNA TNA TNA

Top Bottom