• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

There's no way she goes/stays face after this storyline, by Cena's logic she is worst than Eve and Vickie Guerrero.

It really depends. I'm extremely wary of what they do with her next, but she's been playing up the ambiguity well enough that their options are pretty well wide open. But yeah, the only way she comes out as a face is if she ends up with Punk and they were working together.

Eve's character changed because creative (or just Vince) gave a knee jerk reaction to the heat she got off of Cenagate. Then she's just so terrible at everything that she could have just stared into the camera and said "I'm a bad guy now and Hitler was a cool guy" and it would have made as much sense as her actions on that first post-kiss Raw.

According to the Observer, Sabin messed up what was his good knee in the X-Division match last night - hopefully it's not too serious, having just returned from surgery on his right knee.

How was Impact in general, worth a watch?

G-Fex

According to the Observer, Sabin messed up what was his good knee in the X-Division match last night - hopefully it's not too serious, having just returned from surgery on his right knee.

Impact is the better than WWE choice right now.

Wrestling matters again.

Bail out after the Battle Royal, otherwise a totally cromulent wrestling show

Impact is the better than WWE choice right now.

Wrestling matters again.

NBRQP.gif

Ah, so you have to type in Japanese to work the Japanese deviantart equivalent. Makes sense. Does anyone know how to write Kane in Japanese?

These are pretty awesome;

ibcqVsE5rbObjX.jpg

iBc21OWu3HYeY.jpg

And holy shit at Tenryu's face, goddamn that's terrifying;

ibzdm0socT2d1Y.jpg

Bail out after the Battle Royal, otherwise a totally cromulent wrestling show

Excellent, glad to hear that a noble spirit embiggens even TNA.

He was a cool brony, 'til he lost his mind.
You could say it was his friendship with Eddy that ultimately destroyed him and all he loved in the end, that ain't no magic!

As for the other question about how I feel about the man himself, he was one of my favourite wrestlers, kind of still is in the sense I can watch his matches and still enjoy them but shockingly I don't approve of his final actions.

Aiii

So not worth it
How often do they announcers have to go "coo-coo coo-coo" untill they think the crowd finally gets that AJ is doing a crazy gimmick?

GODDAMNIT, GIVE ME JR AND REGAL ALREADY!

Seriously, I want to punch somebody in the face now. Good job professional announce team. Ugh.

Smackdown spoiler:
AJ: There is one simple reason I kissed Kane last Monday on Raw. I did it ...

FOR THE ROCK!

Top Bottom