• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Razorskin

----- ------
Edge from 2006-2007 was probably the last really good WWE heel in the main event level, at least one who won on a consistent basis. He was on fire then

3Mhq1.gif

Striker

Edge was the very definition of a transitional champion. The poor guy was never really given a great run of his own.
He had to hand it off to Batista and Undertaker all those times.

Smackdown for several years featured title swaps between Batista, Edge, and 'Taker.

RAW, in the same regard, had Cena, Randy Orton, and Triple H.

I do agree he should've gotten a long one. He was a great heel though, especially with Lita.

Even though Raw has been meh anyone else get the feeling that NWO may suprise us and be a pretty good PPV? Maybe it is because I dont have high expectations but I think tommorow is going to be a pretty good PPV.

Even though Raw has been meh anyone else get the feeling that NWO may suprise us and be a pretty good PPV? Maybe it is because I dont have high expectations but I think tommorow is going to be a pretty good PPV.
WWE PPVs are an anomaly at times, the recent events with horrible builds have arguably been much better than the events from earlier in the year despite them having the gimmick advantage, maybe it's because we go in with horribly low expectations.

I can't shake your hand.

Maybe if you took off your Kane glove

Punk always has good PPV matches. His promo game has gone down since he can't go out there and talk down the company he's champion of anymore, but he's still a good wrestler.

Austin Aeres is leagues better than Chump Punk.

He's so awesome I can't even spell his name right.
Austin Aries is the next big thing in professional wrestling. The guy has it all and it is so obvious even TNA can see it. Cant wait for Impact next week.

Why does Botchamania get pulled when Raw and Smackdown are always up?

I think people flag botchamania just to be assholes because the WWE has been pretty leniant on youtube lately ive seen full Wrestlemania matches and shows up there as well as WWE classic on demand shows are up there too.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Why does Botchamania get pulled when Raw and Smackdown are always up?

Assuming there's actual logic behind it, I would guess it's because it doesn't really affect the ratings to have Raw and Smackdown up, and when it comes down to it they figure the more people who watch those shows, the more people might buy the PPV.

Botchamania on the other hand is dedicated to showing exactly where the WWE screws up.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I think people flag botchamania just to be assholes because the WWE has been pretty leniant on youtube lately ive seen full Wrestlemania matches and shows up there as well as WWE classic on demand shows are up there too.

They seem to have become very lenient since they signed that YouTube deal a few months ago.

They used to pull shit all the time, now they don't even bother. Coincidence? I think not.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They actually do go after the RAW and SD! uploads, but there are so many of them that they stop caring. Also, after the shows are aired, they stop caring.

G-Fex

Enough giving Plywood all the attention he wants.

I was thinking about the new Spider-man movie today and I was wondering, since the late great Randy Savage put that fucking dork Maguire over. What wrestler should put the new Spider-man over?

I'm going to go with Damien Sandow. Just cause I want him to say all the things he says in a movie.

Top Bottom