• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

rvd2kewl

The following titles were added to Netflix:

The Best of WCW: Clash of the Champions

WWE Best of Raw and SmackDown 2011

WWE You Think You Know Me? The Story of Edge

Haven't seen the first two yet, but the Edge DVD was a first day buy for me. Well worth checking out if you have time.

RBH

Now available on Netflix streaming:

BestofClash_BluCover_watermarked.jpg

The Best of WCW Clash of the Champions

scaled.php

The Best of Raw and Smackdown 2011

Picture-21.png

You Think You Know Me: The Story of Edge

Edit: Beaten!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
And Dragonzord, as the most attractive poster, will be snu-snu'd by the most beautiful women of Kaitlonia, then the large women, then the petite women, then the large women again!
tumblr_m5mxi4ptcc1ryp2v7xw.jpg

rvd2kewl

I honestly like this card, outside of the Santino/Ricardo match. With such a thin roster, I think the Divas title match will be given a decent amount of time and the bar is really set so low now that it'd be hard for that match to not exceed expectations.

The other 3 title matches should be damn good and again, should get quite a bit of time.

That just leaves the HHH promo and Cena/Show, which of course will be the main event. Just hoping those two things don't get too hokey. I know it's pretty much asking for the impossible when one involves a guy talking about fake lawsuits and the other is going to involve a ton of shenanigans to cover up Cena & Show's limited abilities, but hey maybe they'll surprise me.

Khrno

I honestly like this card, outside of the Santino/Ricardo match. With such a thin roster, I think the Divas title match will be given a decent amount of time and the bar is really set so low now that it'd be hard for that match to not exceed expectations.

The other 3 title matches should be damn good and again, should get quite a bit of time.

That just leaves the HHH promo and Cena/Show, which of course will be the main event. Just hoping those two things don't get too hokey. I know it's pretty much asking for the impossible when one involves a guy talking about fake lawsuits and the other is going to involve a ton of shenanigans to cover up Cena & Show's limited abilities, but hey maybe they'll surprise me.

I hope Santino and Ricardo get at least to pull a few moves, both are competent wrestlers and even if it's just 2 minutes in the middle of the comedy, it'd be ok.

As for HHH, I'm expecting him to hype something for Raw, either tomorrow's or next week, and have Heyman show up by then. At first I thought Heyman might show up tonight, but there's really no reason to have him on the PPV instead of Raw.

NJPW, "BEST OF THE SUPER JR. XIX - DAY 9", 06.06.2012
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,900 Fans - No Vacancy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x23z6j

BLOCK B MATCH;

01. Hiromu Takahashi [0] vs. Tiger Mask [6]

BLOCK B MATCH;

02. Alex Koslov [6] vs. Daisuke Sasaki [4]

BLOCK A MATCH;

03. KUSHIDA [6] vs. Taichi [2]

BLOCK A MATCH;

04. BUSHI [6] vs. Jushin 'Thunder' Liger [6]

05. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto, Tetsuya Naito & Tama Tonga vs. CHAOS (Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura, Tomohiro Ishii & YOSHI-HASHI)

BLOCK A MATCH;

06. Angel de Oro [8] vs. Rocky Romero [4]

BLOCK B MATCH;

07. Ryusuke Taguchi [8] vs. TAKA Michinoku [4]

BLOCK B MATCH;

08. Brian Kendrick [10] vs. Low Ki [12]

BLOCK A MATCH;

09. Prince Devitt [8] vs. PAC [6]

NJPW, "BEST OF THE SUPER JR. XIX - DAY 12: FINAL",10.06.2012
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
2,050 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x23zrv

0A. Day 9 Block B Highlights

0B. Day 9 Block A Highlights

01. Daisuke Sasaki & Angel de Oro vs. Jado & Gedo

02. KUSHIDA, BUSHI & Hiromu Takahashi vs. Rocky Romero, Brian Kendrick & Alex Koslov

BEST OF THE SUPER JR. XIX - SEMI-FINAL #1;

Ryusuke Taguchi vs. PAC

BEST OF THE SUPER JR. XIX - SEMI-FINAL #2;

Low Ki vs. Prince Devitt

05. Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Captain New Japan vs. Toru Yano, Takashi Iizuka & YOSHI-HASHI

06. Togi Makabe, Jushin Thunder Liger & Tiger Mask vs. Minoru Suzuki, TAKA Michinoku & Taichi

07. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Hirooki Goto & Tetsuya Naito vs. Kazuchika Okada, Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii

BEST OF THE SUPER JR. XIX - FINAL;

Ryusuke Taguchi vs. Low Ki

Haven't watched the finals yet, but Prince Devitt vs PAC from Day 9 was really something else, awesome match. Also really enjoyed Taguchi vs TAKA, BUSHI vs Liger and the faces vs CHAOS 8-man tag match which was a ton of fun.

eldoon

This has got to be the worst card for a ppv all year.
I hope the work rate is really good otherwise this coud be the worst ppv all year.

Razorskin

----- ------
WWE NO WAY OUT Predictions

Pre-Show Match
David Otunga vs Brodus Clay

WWE Diva's Championship
Beth Phoenix vs Layla

Tuxedo Match
Santino Marella vs Ricardo Rodriguez

WWE Intercontinental Champioship
Christian vs Cody Rhodes

World Heavyweight Chapionship