• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

DMczaf

ZW7l0.png

When are we moving Cody past this midcard bs? Cody's more ready for the main event than Dolph. I'd argue he was ready for it before DBry was even.
Sorry but WWE figure it's a better use of their time and money to reinforce that glass ceiling of theirs, don't know how Bryan slipped through, maybe a MITB briefcase is the best way to smash the glass.

Khrno

20120606_Article_NYO_TripleH.jpg

20120515_NWO_Artwork_Article_Image.jpg

Live on PPV, Sunday, June 17, at 8 ET/5 PT.

Starring:

image.png

image.png

Also with:

image.png

image.png

For the bathroom break:

20120605_LIGHT_NWO_layla_beth.jpg

Highlight of the show, in an special Tuxedo match:

20120608_ARTICLE_NWO_santino_ricardo.jpg

On the Youtube pre-show:

20120611_ARTICLE_NWO_otunga_clay.jpg

And finally from the Feud of the Year, the match of the show:

image.png

P0S8p.gif
tumblr_m197faZem31qdhy1fo1_400.gif

F3Wai.gif
GKmcz.gif

tumblr_m5o5q8OnZ71rnudeqo8_250.gif
tumblr_m5o5q8OnZ71rnudeqo7_250.gif

p2qzj.png
p2qzj.png
p2qzj.png
p2qzj.png
p2qzj.png
p2qzj.png
p2qzj.png
p2qzj.png

Even with a potential 3 solid to great matches, I'm still very meh on No Way Out. I'd be shocked if Irish Cena loses, Christian/Cody is bumcard so who really cares, and the CrayJ stuff isn't as mindblowing as this thread would have you believe. Most I can hope for is 3 solid matches that will be forgotten in 24 hours when Raw stinks up the joint again.

I say thee nay, No Way Out. I demand more.

Khrno

I think this is going to be a better a more solid PPV than OTL, due to the fact that there is actually a build, and very good at that, behind the WWE title match, unlike in OTL that although Bryan/Punk very well could be the best WWE match of the year so far, the only reason behind it was because Bryan beat the clock against Jerry fucking Lawler.

In the case of the WHC title match, it could be a given that Sheamus will retain, however you know how Vince works and he likes to pull shit out of no where, so I'm betting (literally) on Ziggler to finally beat Sheamus, after 2 loses. In this day and age of suspensions and injuries it's not out of the window that they might want to bring someone else to "main event" level even if it means taking the belt out of Sheamus for month, or less.

Ithil

I think this is going to be a better a more solid PPV than OTL, due to the fact that there is actually a build, and very good at that, behind the WWE title match, unlike in OTL that although Bryan/Punk very well could be the best WWE match of the year so far, the only reason behind it was because Bryan beat the clock against Jerry fucking Lawler.

In the case of the WHC title match, it could be a given that Sheamus will retain, however you know how Vince works and he likes to pull shit out of no where, so I'm betting (literally) on Ziggler to finally beat Sheamus, after 2 loses. In this day and age of suspensions and injuries it's not out of the window that they might want to bring someone else to "main event" level even if it means taking the belt out of Sheamus for month, or less.

Vince likes swerving out of no where, but he has a major exception for Cena, who just never loses. Sheamus seems to be viewed similarly to Cena by Vince, so I'm assuming they're sticking with their plans and won't change it up for anyone.

UberTag

Even with a potential 3 solid to great matches, I'm still very meh on No Way Out. I'd be shocked if Irish Cena loses, Christian/Cody is bumcard so who really cares, and the CrayJ stuff isn't as mindblowing as this thread would have you believe. Most I can hope for is 3 solid matches that will be forgotten in 24 hours when Raw stinks up the joint again.

I say thee nay, No Way Out. I demand more.
Do you at least agree with me that the match poster is amazing?

The poster honestly makes me want to watch the PPV. But I know better than to get hyped over a PPV with HHH in it, and cEo is already happening, so fuck it.

If the PPV is broadcast in sepia then how will we know when Sin Cara is wrestling?

Didn't you pick up a free pair of Sin Cara tinted glasses from 7-11 with Slurpee purchase? I also got the Triple H scratch and sniff card to follow along with his promo (Spoiler Alert: I think he's going to make fun of Brock Lensar's breath).

Linkified

Bad, but not as bad as Jericho's.

Actually its still better than the 'YES, YES, YES' shirt for the simple reason it doesn't have an image half the size of the shirt on the back.

Plus you could actually wear his T-shirt in public and people not catching on.

Khrno

Actually its still better than the 'YES, YES, YES' shirt for the simple reason it doesn't have an image half the size of the shirt on the back.

Plus you could actually wear his T-shirt in public and people not catching on.
I just wore my Bryan shirt at work today, and I wear it every other week just as my Edge, Punk and Bret's shirts.

People wear their football, music bands, marvel, videogames, tapout, like every single day, so what's wrong with wrestling shirts?

We're not as socially acceptable, people might spy the shirt, connect the dots, discover you're a wrestling fan and make cruel hurtful comments about the nature of the television program you watch because it's fake and stuff.

This is actually the reason isn't it? kind of funny really.

People wear their football, music bands, marvel, videogames, tapout, like every single day, so what's wrong with wrestling shirts?

We're not as socially acceptable, people might spy the shirt, connect the dots, discover you're a wrestling fan and make cruel hurtful comments about the nature of the television program you watch because it's fake and stuff.

This is actually the reason isn't it? kind of funny really.

I think whoever truly believes about any of those reasons is just an hypocrite hiding their hobby.

W04042X.jpg

Linkified

I think whoever truly believes about any of those reasons is just an hypocrite hiding their hobby.

Its the same reason I don't wear my theme park attraction based T-shirts, videogame t-shirts, football t-shirts or the like outside of my house.

I do wear my Desmond hoodie with the eagle beak effect outside, but thats because it is really so hard to tell its from a videogame.

I'd buy the Christian one as its harder to put that out as a wrestler t-shirt.

Khrno

Its the same reason I don't wear my theme park attraction based T-shirts, videogame t-shirts, football t-shirts or the like outside of my house.

I do wear my Desmond hoodie with the eagle beak effect outside, but thats because it is really so hard to tell its from a videogame.

I'd buy the Christian one as its harder to put that out as a wrestler t-shirt.

I didn't think there was such a repressed part of society in the US, isn't that the land of freedom and whatever? Are you really afraid of other people seeing what you like? Do you people just wear suits or plain clothes?

Does this has to do with a big part of society or just an specific bunch, like you know, wrestling fans? Music fans are quite vocal and they're far from afraid of wearing their Metallica, Maiden or Slipknot shirts. Even so called geek clothing abound like comics and videogames, even if they are as mainstream as anything else like Avengers.

No wonder people look down on wrestling fans, seriously.

I didn't think there was such a repressed part of society in the US, isn't that the land of freedom and whatever? Are you really afraid of other people seeing what you like? Do you people just wear suits or plain clothes?

Does this has to do with a big part of society or just an specific bunch, like you know, wrestling fans? Music fans are quite vocal and they're far from afraid of wearing their Metallica, Maiden or Slipknot shirts. Even so called geek clothing abound like comics and videogames, even if they are as mainstream as anything else like Avengers.

No wonder people look down on wrestling fans, seriously.

You have seen all the images of wrestling fan comments posted here the last few weeks, right? I'd look for them but I don't want to die a little inside right now. Also, they make Keyser go crazy.

Khrno

You have seen all the images of wrestling fan comments posted here the last few weeks, right? I'd look for them but I don't want to die a little inside right now. Also, they make Keyser go crazy.

My boss is Irish, so I'd say most Irish people are just crazy.

RBH

default_profile_5_normal.png

Sebastian
John launthis no one betas crap at one way out only you get fired but not John cena

picture

Miguel Angel Sandoval
1. Dolph Ziggler will lose.
2. Cm Punk or Kane will win.
3. John Cena will beat Big Show.
4. Ryback should fight Cody Rhodes.
5. I agree With Mikkel Soresen on the fifth one.
6. Christian will win
7. Brodus Clay is going to Crush David Ottunga
8. Layla will retain
9. and after NWO we going to hear from the Chairman "You're Fired!!!"

picture

Eduard Arakelyan
I want Big Show to won that match at no way out,Kane to become WWE champion,Dolph to become new World champion because I think that Ziggler can be second EDGE

profile_48e.png

clyde
vicky can take aj anyday of the week=====

profile_48e.png

clyde
aj should stay away from everybody=====
and all she is going to do is get in the way=====

i9BJnoZE0sIxb.png

Top Bottom