• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

5Lezz.jpg

You guys are always super negative on the WWE, but I spent $55 on this and I thought the WWE title, WHC, and IC matches were worth the price of admission even if I didn't like the outcomes. Also, Ricardo's ADR underwear was awesome.

Hell the WWE Title match was worth the $55 by itself.

Your time is up, my time is now,
You can't see me, my time is now,
It's the franchise, boy I'm shinin' now,
You can't see me, my time is now!

In case you forgot or fell off I'm still hot - knock your shell off,
My money stack fat plus I can't turn the swell off,
The franchise, doin' big bid'ness, I live this,
It's automatic I win this - oh you hear those horns, you finished,
Imma soldier... and I stay under you fightin',
Plus I'm stormin' on you chumps like I'm thunder and lightning,
Ain't no way you breakin' me kid, I'm harder than nails,
Plus I keep it on lock, like I'm part of the jail,
I'm slaughtering stale, competition, I got the whole block wishing
they could run with my division but they gone fishing
with no bait, kid your boy hold weight,
I got my soul straight, I brush your mouth like Colgate,
In any weather I'm never better your boy's so hot
you'll never catch me in the next man's sweater,
If they hate, let 'em hate, I drop ya whole clan...
Lay yo' ass down for the three second tan!

Yeah, uh,
It's gonna be what it's gonna be,
Five pounds of courage buddy, bass tint pants with a gold T,
Uh - it's a war dance and victory step,
A raw stance is a gift, when you insist it's my rep,
John Cena, Trademarc, you all are so-so,
And talk about the bread you make but don't know the recipe for dough though,
Aimin' guns in all your photos, that's a no-no,
When this pop, you'll liplock, your big talk's a blatant no-show,
See what happens when the ice age melt,
You see monetary status is not what matters, but it helps,
I rock a timepiece by Benny if any,
The same reason y'all could love me is the same reason y'all condemn me,

A man's measured by the way that he thinks,
Not clothing lines, ice links, leather and minks,
I spent 20 plus years seekin' knowledge of self,
So for now Marc Predka's livin' life for wealth!

super_cena_64_logo_by_neouz-d485h9l.jpg

:D

Real talk;

Sheamus vs Ziggler was an easy **** 1/4
Santino vs Ricardo, nonsense, not deserving of a rating
Christian vs Cody, the crowd could've been more into it and it dragged quite a bit in the middle, but still a good match, ***
Tag Team Fatal 4-way, surprisingly fun, *** 1/2
Layla vs Beth Phoenix, not bad by Divas standards, * 1/2
Sin Cara vs Hunico, *
CM Punk vs Kane vs D.Brine, excellent match, brought down slightly by a screwy finish, ****
Ryback vs jobbers, waste of time
Cena vs Big Show, **, ugh.

Ultratech

Cena wins, Bryan loses, AJ is with Kane, Thunder lose.

What a terrible day.

Oy, what a terrible night to have a curse. (Well, I don't mind the Kane/AJ part. That can stand.)

Sounds like that last match was bad. I chose to watch Thunder/Heat.
I'm unsure of whether that was a wise decision (it was probably was).

tumblr_m5sjbm9Ynv1qbp5cmo1_500.jpg

Show ended at this. Remember that, folks.

You know what, no I don't care for this either, monster Kane is already out to be replaced by stupidly duped by women Kane.
The betrayal (if you could even call it that) should have happened tonight with Bryan winning so Kane can rage it up for the next month. Instead we get more weeks of Karing Kane which sucks.
Honestly i'd rather have him put over kofi or something though I may be jumping the gun here.

Save me Wade Barrett.

You guys are always super negative on the WWE, but I spent $55 on this and I thought the WWE title, WHC, and IC matches were worth the price of admission even if I didn't like the outcomes. Also, Ricardo's ADR underwear was awesome.

Hell the WWE Title match was worth the $55 by itself.

I would agree with you, yes, but the ending match still is awful.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know what, no I don't care for this either, monster Kane is already out to be replaced by stupidly duped by women Kane.
The betrayal (if you could even call it that) should have happened tonight with Bryan winning so Kane can rage it up for the next month. Instead we get more weeks of Karing Kane which sucks.
Honestly i'd rather have him put over kofi or something though I may be jumping the gun here.

Save me Wade Barrett.
Dude, at this point, I'm just happy Kane has a storyline going, lol.

UberTag

Who's next for Cena to be fed? Tensai? Brodus Clay? I can't wait to find out tomorrow night on Raw!
Seems likely it'll either be more Big Show or Punk.
Figure he'll still be linked to the Johnny/Vince nonsense 'til they move over to the Trips/Brock program.

Real talk;

Sheamus vs Ziggler was an easy **** 1/4
Santino vs Ricardo, nonsense, not deserving of a rating
Christian vs Cody, the crowd could've been more into it and it dragged quite a bit in the middle, but still a good match, ***
Tag Team Fatal 4-way, surprisingly fun, *** 1/2
Layla vs Beth Phoenix, not bad by Divas standards, * 1/2
Sin Cara vs Hunico, *
CM Punk vs Kane vs D.Brine, excellent match, brought down slightly by a screwy finish, ****
Ryback vs jobbers, waste of time
Cena vs Big Show, **, ugh.

Pretty much my scores as well, though I skipped most of the fatal 4-way, Sin Cara, and Ryback matches.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The problem with the WWE is they can't get endings right. There were some great matches tonight, but they're so afraid to take risks with the endings.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I missed the PPV. Anyone have the results?

-Everybody retained their championships

-HHH came out and said "Bork pls fight me at Summerslam"

-Abraham Washington SCREW JOB on Primo/Epico-- he helps the Fruit Bootys (Titus/Darren) win the #1 contenders match for the tag titles that everyone forgot existed

-Goldberg destroys some jobbers that have more personality that everyone in the WWE

-Cena/Show ends with Cena escaping the cage after interference from faces that Show beat up over the last month. VICE MCMAHON says "YOU'RE FIRED!" to Big Johnny

-None of this will matter tomorrow night

I know I will be mocked for this but some of you guys need to give TNA another shot. They have some really good wrestlers and the storylines have improved quite a bit. You guys keep talking about the annual June resurgence for wrestling that has yet to happen, it is happening, its just not happening in WWE. Austin Aries alone is worth watching the show for. Sting is still there sadly but he only gets short matches so it isnt too bad.

I know I will be mocked for this but some of you guys need to give TNA another shot. They have some really good wrestlers and the storylines have improved quite a bit. You guys keep talking about the annual June resurgence for wrestling that has yet to happen, it is happening, its just not happening in WWE. Austin Aries alone is worth watching the show for. Sting is still there sadly but he only gets short matches so it isnt too bad.

This. They are finally getting their act together now that Russo is gone.

eldoon

PPV was trash
Ziggler and Bryans work rate could not save this crap.
Tag was decent but had 0 build up
Sin Cara / Hunico - 0 Build up
Aj and Ryder do the same fucking spot one after the other
Rybac just plain sucked.
Tux match was a waste of time.

The ending where was johnnys guys to do the save , why was big show scared of a chair.
And the way Big show set himself up for a AA by putting himself on cenas shoulders was some of the worst wrestling i have ever seen from bigshow .

There is no reason you should be mocked, TNA is much better then WWE is right now

Talamius

I agree there. I still expect Bryan to be WWE champion by the end of this. Someone has to lose to Cena to make him WWE champ for the Rock rematch.

If Punk drops the title to anyone it'll be Kane. Bryan was MIA for the last few minutes of that match. He is not getting the belt.

You are right. TNA is the better product right now. CHIKARA, PWG, DGUSA, and EVOLVE are still the best wrestling in the USA but TNA is ahead of WWE.

Turok_TTZ

dat main event ending. make them all heels and get it over with. big show was screwed and in hindsight was a misunderstood face that match.

Well the endgame still appears to be Punk/Bryan, maybe by Summerslam
as it should be, they could send Kane and Bryan off into a number 1 contenders match at MITB but AJ linking all three together with a focus on Punk makes it kind of hard to leave him out of the equation for even a month.

Just no more Kane romance, it was funny on Raw because at that point it was more Crazy AJ and less Kane in love but as of smackdown and this ppv it's clear which route they are taking this sub plot down and I think i've endured enough of these now.

As for No Way Out it was an average event, not worth celebrating but not really complaint worthy either, it did whiff of being an extended raw or Smackdown though but that's par the course these days.

Top Bottom