• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
25 minutes of Daniel Bryan interview.

I like how he starts off by saying he would love to be like Cena, main eventing PPV's regardless of owning a title.
Holy crap, Daniel Bryan is such a nice ass guy. Now, this is the guy I want to succeed. Fuck Punk.

hOBUe.gif
You know what? You're right. Bring on the Kane/AJ sex tape!

We all want it!

Khrno

That said, he's already come further than anyone could have expected. I'd love to see him in 10-15 years time as a multi time WWE champ and eventual Hall of Famer, considering how gifted he is in the ring it seems deserving for him to have real, lasting mainstream success in his career.

He seems the type that would retire earlier, specially now that he made it big, so if he plays it safely, he won't have any worries about the future. Still, even if he'll wrestle for 8 or 15 more years, I hope he's booked into a couple of Iron-Man matches and Last Standing matches.

Chopper

Top 10 WithLeather comments said:
Bill Hanstock
That’s a clown question, brogue

SonsOfMass
Kane should’ve shouted “BROGUE” before that kick he’d be WWE Champion right now

Lionel_Hutz
Cena COULD simply walk into Mordor.

Big_Heat_34
HIS VISION IS BASED ON MOVEMENT, BIG SHOW. STAND STILL!

Knoxville_Nightmare
That’s how you preform a dead wrestler’s signature move. Take notes Punk

Shefty
You know what they say, ‘once you go kane, Triple H will probably try and rape your corpse’

Downbound
Camacho is the worst. If Hunico knew how to ride a bike, he would be fired.

RumHam
Only HHH could makes me feel like I’d be justified in demanding my money back for a PPV I’m illegally streaming off the internet.

Lobster Mobster
I wish Darren Young’s finisher was an inverted Attitude Adjustment.

bigskamz
Move over hydrogen, the molecular weight of peeps is 1.
Lol.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Yeah, I don't think Kane has anything to worry about from Trent whoever the fuck.

Besides, I'm sure Kane doesn't want to do a tape, as it's probably AJ who's insisting on it.

Look at the way Trent carries AJ, what an amateur.

If there's gonna be a threesome, make it be Kane, AJ and Natalya.
Has anyone contacted Kane's wife? Wouldn't she get the next shot?

Looks like Heyman is going to be on Raw to respond to HHH's challenge. Also, it seems Cena has taken on a new cause for a jobber. This time Trent Baretta. He's been tweeting about him since last night.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SoulPlaya's trying to get me banned

Punk_DBry_Kick_Kane.gif
I think you're a wonderful part of the thread (seriously), so I would never try to get you banned.

However, if you're going to post that every time I say something outlandish about Kane or AJ, then that may be too big of a challenge, man.

Looks like Heyman is going to be on Raw to respond to HHH's challenge. Also, it seems Cena has taken on a new cause for a jobber. This time Trent Baretta. He's been tweeting about him since last night.
Trent? Where have I heard that name before?

Yeah, I don't think Kane has anything to worry about from Trent whoever the fuck.
This amused me, probably because I don't know who this Trent is either, unless he's Trent Baretta.
Now stop talking about filthy materials being put on tape.

Shot? I know who is a very good shooter.

Ignoring the pic because from this sentence alone we all know Its Miz right? it has to be Marine 3 Miz, aka: The Mariz.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't wait for Raw tonight when Daniel Bryan comes out to complain about his match and Brodus Clay comes out and squashes him. I can't wait to watch Punk feud with some old fart that isn't even the feud that Punk or the fans want. I can't wait for more storyline time to be given to a girl who's not even in the match rather than putting over the actual wrestlers.

After putting Kane and AJ on blast, I will be Dolph and RasslinGaf will be Sheamus
tsSHH.gif

SoulPlaya

more money than God
This amused me, probably because I don't know who this Trent is either, unless he's Trent Baretta.
Now stop talking about filthy materials being put on tape.
Hey, I don't want a Kane/AJ sex tape. It's everyone one else in this thread! They're the ones demanding it.

You know Owl, you always pull me back when I go too far, lol. I appreciate that.

well he is, so there you go. :)
Trent should be so pleased that I remembered him.

Austin and HBK should have a Texas hunt off.

Hey, I don't want a Kane/AJ sex tape. It's everyone one else in this thread! They're the ones demanding it.

You know Owl, you always pull me back when I go too far, lol. I appreciate that.
Are they really Soul? these people wont shake your hand if you peddle that smut, i'm reeling you back in for the good of this thread because I respect the hell out of this place.
*salute*

And Khrno stop setting me and Soul up as a Billy and Chuck situation because otherwise that makes you Rico and no one wants that.

AJ is a wrestler.

Bingo and having her (character) take the bump:
a. willingly
b. without trying to do the stupid [oh my god she's a woman so that fall must have shattered every bone in her body] thing

Are good progression and a pretty nice inversion of the trope.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Are they really Soul? these people wont shake your hand if you peddle that smut, i'm reeling you back in for the good of this thread because I respect the hell out of this place.
*salute*

And Khrno stop setting me and Soul up as a Billy and Chuck situation because otherwise that makes you Rico and no one wants that.
Hey, I was trying to tell them to stop, man, but they can't get enough of that Kane/AJ action! Maybe they'll learn their lesson now.

And Billy & Chuck? Oh, hell no, lol.

Khrno

Bingo and having her (character) take the bump:
a. willingly
b. without trying to do the stupid [oh my god she's a woman so that fall must have shattered every bone in her body] thing

Are good progression and a pretty nice inversion of the trope.

And this is what was so great about the beginning of the whole storyline:

EAcLM.gif

Bryan going to extents to make AJ seem like a victim after a harmless bump to a professional wrestler:

http://ilovewrestlinggifs.tumblr.com/post/19833959585/daniel-bryan-celebrates-aj-lees-win

http://i.imgur.com/uYXTNl.jpg[img]

Jessica Havok wants to wrestle Beth Pheonix.

plz sign her wwe[/QUOTE]
Jessica Havok? nah that looks like pretty some boss I mauled back in Castlevania Symphony of the Night to get the double jump or something.

But if she can wrestle WWE best not sign her, she wont be wrestling anymore if she does, they would clip her wings so to speak

[quote="SoulPlaya, post: 39009758"]Hey, I was trying to tell them to stop, man, but they can't get enough of that Kane/AJ action! Maybe they'll learn their lesson now.

And Billy & Chuck? Oh, hell no.[/QUOTE]
As long as you don't look soooo good to me I think we're safe. And no named headbands.

Top Bottom