• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Also how am I supposed to care about this shit if the writers don't? I'm supposed to believe Laurinitis booked this main event match before his match last night. But that is so fucking stupid, because if Laurinitis won Cena would be fired and there would have been no reason for him to book this shit tonight.

Bowser

Also how am I supposed to care about this shit if the writers don't? I'm supposed to believe Laurinitis booked this main event match before his match last night. But that is so fucking stupid, because if Laurinitis won Cena would be fired and there would have been no reason for him to book this shit tonight.

Vince doesn't give a shit about logic.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Dont do that, seriously. I say this as a concerned fellow WrassleGaf poster. Trying to apply even the slightest amount of logic to an angle, sketch, promo...anything can and most likely will result in permanent and severe brain damage. One of my friends has a brother that never recovered trying to analyze the gooker. It was equal parts stroke and LSD freak out. Scary shit.

eldoon

The worst thing was tag team match playa getting made GM at the end for no reason at the end of the show.
Vince could have been gm even as a fill in or something exciting but teddy is so bad and the way they gave him the GM position made 0 sense.

Edit - they said he got his job back or something i may of got confused.

He booked it "just in case" even though he was to be fired if Big Show lost, which would result in him not being an employee anymore, so why is he allowed to be in a match?.....LOL the plotholes are everywhere no matter what you do

Looking forward to TNA Thursday night more than ever. The BFG series opponents are all being made to issue challenges to each other so there are potentially 6 good matches there, plus we will probably get more on the 3 masked men who attacked Sting, plus more AJ/Dixie, Aries makes his decision if he will give up the X division title to compete for the world title, and the gutcheck challenge. Fuck WWE.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
When the highlight of the night is AJ wearing a KANE MASK - WWE HAS PROBLEMS
tumblr_m5uemuLckx1qiwd8jo1_500.png

Man, I really think he WWE is the worst it has ever been. No Showstoppers, horrible writing, restricted movesets, pre written promos, and every guy who had potential has already been buried or made to be unineresting. Add in suspensions and injuries as well as Vince's hatred for fans liking guys hat he didnt choose and you have a recipe for complete disaster. With WWE stock the price of a fast food meal you would think Vince would wake up. Just dosent seem like it will ever happen. #SaveusTNA.

Hold up, they made TEDDY FUCKING LONG gm? I wasn't really paying attention to the bullshit in the background until the end since I thought something would happen. That makes everything even worse.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Man, I really think he WWE is the worst it has ever been. No Showstoppers, horrible writing, restricted movesets, pre written promos, and every guy who had potential has already been buried or made to be unineresting. Add in suspensions and injuries as well as Vince's hatred for fans liking guys hat he didnt choose and you have a recipe for complete disaster. With WWE stock the price of a fast food meal you would think Vince would wake up. Just dosent seem like it will ever happen. #SaveusTNA.

I know that feel, bro.

Problem is they have lost a ton of guys over the last 3-4 years and just not replaced them.

Roster is paper thin. Most of the 'mid-card' has been around donkeys years doing squat so they will struggle to get them over with the crowd even if they tried.

They literally need 10-15 new guys, booked properly from the off. Vince needs to let go, let creative handle creative.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know what the WWE needs? PPV's every two weeks.

You guys may laugh, but I think that's the only way we don't end up with nothing but filler shows until 2-3 weeks before the PPV. Seriously.

That's how bad things are now.

DMczaf

I see, you're like a dog chasing cars.

Well the NFL thread is pretty insular, It would be pretty hard to get over in that thread. Plus trying to post there on Sundays is impossible when people are simultaneously posting about 5 different games.

So you only care about getting yourself over, and not making the thread better or putting other people over?

I knew it.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So are you guys serious about TNA being any good? I might actually give it a try. I don't know how much of this bullshit I can put up with.

So you only care about getting yourself over, and not making the thread better or putting other people over?

I knew it.

I broke my back making a name for myself here, I'm expecting a fat day pay and massive push when I move on to another thread. Think Bret Hart.

So are you guys serious about TNA being any good? I might actually give it a try. I don't know how much of this bullshit I can put up with.

they have more wrestling if you're into that. The storylines are give or take, but an overall improvement. Actually a somewhat good alternative for specific parts (Austin Aries, Joseph Park/Bully Ray)

RBH

Dark Match:

* Dean Ambrose b. A local worker

WWE Superstars (Airing Thursday on WWE.com):

* Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks vs. Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel

* Zack Ryder vs. Drew McIntyre

I have no idea how long they can keep it up but TNA has been pretty solid for a few months now. From the looks of it they have the potential for another solid show on Thursday with the BFG series starting and all 12 contenders scheduled to compete. There will be a shitty Brooke Hogan segment and a meh Sting segment in all likelyhood but besides that, if form holds, it should be good.

It's not great, but it's pretty good. There is actual direction in the company, and everything they do seems to have a purpose. It isn't the best pro wrestling ever, but it's much, much better than the current WWE product in my honest opinion.

somedevil

Two posters hype it like they are paid by them though not well since its TNA. Its been much better than it has been in the past. Some parts are really good, like Aries and Bully Ray, but they lack a tag and x-division.

UberTag

We could always just ban WWE talk, chatter and bitching from WrassleGAF. Or split the BS off into its own separate thread.

Have a WrassleGAF thread of just pure TNA, ROH, Chikara, Evolve, New Japan and indy chatter with no WWE headaches, no Kane, no AJ, no Triple H, no "the only main event is Cena" and no Monday night headaches.

That way people don't need to seek out ex-WrassleGAF peeps in other OT community threads.

Top Bottom