• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Two posters hype it like they are paid by them though not well since its TNA. Its been much better than it has been in the past. Some parts are really good, like Aries and Bully Ray, but they lack a tag and x-division.
Hey now, If I was on TNA's payroll I could live in a house about half the size of the one I live in now! In all seriousness you are right, it is hi and miss but the hits are pretty solid. The biggest thing is direction. The feuds have logic, a sensible build, and they seem to have some sort of long term planning. They have a direction they want to go in and it may not be for everyone it makes a better product when they at least try to make sense. The biggest thing for me is they push guys who can get a reaction. When a guy gets over in TNA he gets rewarded, at least over the last few months since I have been watching.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Thinking of making the move there. I don't know shit about baseball, but that's just a minor detail.

You'd fit right in! KOG just moved in. I think he's a Mets fan. Or a Dodgers fan, can't remember.

Sounds like TNA is worth giving a shot. The shows are still done in Orlando right? I should probably get around to watching one live, shrug.

You'd fit right in! KOG just moved in. I think he's a Mets fan. Or a Dodgers fan, can't remember.

Sounds like TNA is worth giving a shot. The shows are still done in Orlando right? I should probably get around to watching one live, shrug.

Kog's either a Visalia Rawhide or Fresno Grizzlies fan. Pretty sure he lives somewhere in that region.

I'd probably watch baseball more if the A's didn't suck so much. They seemed to be doing pretty well, and then hit a fucking brick wall.

I miss it when my sports teams were good.

bangai-o

Banned
*everyone leaving and slamming the door on the way out*

well i guess i can go to the comic book thread or maybe the Kindle thread. I read books too. cheers! one last shot of Presidente.

to wrasslegaf.

*otunga slurp*

Turok_TTZ

This raw was awful.... only punk kain bryan and aj were worth watching. special mention to heyman, annoys me that more than half of the crowd probably dont even know who he is.

lack of ryder is disappointing. thank god brodus clay wasnt there. should i tune in next week or just watch smackdown and tmpact wrestling? getting tired of this nonsense.

So...looks like Raw sucked again.

I saw the AJ vid on YT (damn people are quick nowadays) and that was hilarious, I knew that would happen but still.

No point in watching Raw until Brock comes back in August and even then it's probably just better to watch the clips on youtube. There's nothing to get excited about right now. They are keeping Ziggler with Vickie and apparently making them lovers? Same old Cena shit. Daniel Bryan has taken a backseat to Punk/Kane. So fucking tired of Cole/Lawler doing their fake "i'm trying not to laugh so I'm making weird noises" shit to pretend this horrible comedy shit they are doing is funny.

RBH

I'd probably watch baseball more if the A's didn't suck so much. They seemed to be doing pretty well, and then hit a fucking brick wall.

I miss it when my sports teams were good.

They've got some good young players that I enjoy watching (Reddick, Cespedes). They just don't have enough to compete.

rvd2kewl

dS1Tb.jpg

Nice way to cut down the X-Division title, brother.

abundant

Its been much better than it has been in the past. Some parts are really good, like Aries and Bully Ray, but they lack a tag and x-division.

This is TNA's biggest weakness by far. Their tag division consists of two teams and the X division is pretty much dead once Aries moves into the main event scene (which is happening right now).

Are you for or against the move to San Jose?
I don't really like going to the Coliseum for A's or Raider games, so I'd be okay with the move, even though I still doubt it will happen anytime soon, if ever. It won't make a difference for me travel wise, so going to a better venue will be welcomed.

They've got some good young players that I enjoy watching (Reddick, Cespedes). They just don't have enough to compete.
Yeah, when they were doing well earlier in the season, I would try to catch as many games as I could, but when they hit their skid, I didn't make time to watch them, and only watch them when I have free time. I also am not a big fan of watching baseball on television, as I think it's the least television friendly of all the major sports. I enjoy going to games more than I enjoy going to any other sport though.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I know that feel, bro.

Problem is they have lost a ton of guys over the last 3-4 years and just not replaced them.

Roster is paper thin. Most of the 'mid-card' has been around donkeys years doing squat so they will struggle to get them over with the crowd even if they tried.

They literally need 10-15 new guys, booked properly from the off. Vince needs to let go, let creative handle creative.

you mean, like.., a group of guys from Nxt or Tough Enough that just invade and wreck shit through sheer force of numbers and a blatant disregard for respecting the business?

RMIyX.jpg

Dead Man

So... um... I haven't watched RAW yet, but it sounds like it was pretty dire. Is the June angle just that everyone finally gives up on WWE?

Hilarious how they played up how important this gold record was and how much it meant for Piper to give it to Lauper and then she just trashes it over Heath Slater's head. It obviously meant so much to her.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Can't wait until she reveals that she was only using Kane and then he calls her a hoeski in the middle of the ring.
I feel so bad for Glenn. He must look at a picture of his granddaughter after every show, and shed a tear.

"What has my life become? Every other year, making out with women, and now one twenty years younger than me? Damn these gorgeous looks! They're a curse!"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hilarious how they played up how important this gold record was and how much it meant for Piper to give it to Lauper and then she just trashes it over Heath Slater's head. It obviously meant so much to her.

Piper probably appreciates a woman who would take something sacred and smash it over someone's head
gottheanswers6iiwh.jpg

Man, I need Ambrose to debut to fill in that heel Piper void from my life.

I don't think they have any clue what they are going to do with Ambrose. They are obviously protecting the guy and keeping him off those shitty NXT tapings, but they killed the angle with him and Foley. With all of these legends coming back weekly, it would be perfect for him to be doing a legend killer gimmick.

VerTiGo

Banned
Best match of the night was the Superstars tag opener. Seriously. Crowd was hot for Bryan and Ziggler. I didnt' appreciate the disrespect towards captain lou and I heard I missed Vince come out after Show, Cena, Ryder, and HHH slapped around Laurinitis.

I can't give up on Raw yet because I need to see what dastardly plan Heath Slater comes up with next week. I hope it involves digging a giant hole in order to trap Jericho and steal his jacket, but then it backfires when Papa Shango shows up and pushes him in.

Top Bottom