• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually shaking my head. This is how you lose fans.

TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA TNA

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
urgh

lbq6e.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Dear NBA and NHL Gaf who had nothing better to watch tonight,
Normally this is where a community apologizes and tells you that it's not normally this bad. I am not going to do that. It is ALWAYS this bad.
Sincerely,
RassleGAF

Man that second hour was so bad. So very bad. I made a mistake watching live again, I had a good thing going. Curse nothing else on TV tonight.

Penguin

So

There wasn't a single thing of note (As far as progress goes) in this Raw.

Like literally if you watched next week's without this.. you wouldn't have missed a damn thing.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
The Cyndi Lauper segment was actually a highlight. Its impossible, they cannot put on two good Raws in a row. Just not happening.

Good: Heyman, the quartet of awesomeness,Slater selling everybody, Ziggles
BAD: Old man Hunter, the finish to the tag team match, Cena beating old man Johnny

Blah.

There is no big June storyline coming. It was Lesnar. Fuck this shit. I'm out until Lesnar comes back on tv. I wish there was something good to watch on Monday nights. Atleast September will be here soon.

TNA has officially won the summer. I knew to turn off the main event but I just didnt do it. That may have been he worst second hour of Raw I can ever remember. At least Impact should be decent with the BFG series starting up.

Top Bottom