• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Tonight's show hasn't been as good as the last couple of weeks. They really need to do away with open fight night and the gutcheck. Also, no Sting/mystery men tonight?

Kaladin

I have one with Christy Hemme somewhere.....no telling where though.

ah here we go.....from an Impact taping during Wrestlemania 24 weekend

eoB3q.jpg

Penguin

Tonight's show hasn't been as good as the last couple of weeks. They really need to do away with open fight night and the gutcheck. Also, no Sting/mystery men tonight?

Sting is selling the injury

And Hogan said he wouldn't show the footage.

Its funny how much the Bound for Glory series adds by simply making every match on the card mean something without any individual story.

Sting is selling the injury

And Hogan said he wouldn't show the footage.

Its funny how much the Bound for Glory series adds by simply making every match on the card mean something without any individual story.
Yeah I really like the BFG series as well. This show has been decent, nothing memorable but nothing terrible either.

TheNatural

My Member!
ahahahahaahhahahhhhahhaahahahahaahhahahhhhahhaahahahahaahhahahhhhahhaahahahahaahhahahhhhahhaahahahahaahhahahhhhahhaahahahahaahhahahhhhahhaahahahahaahhahahhhhahhaahahahahaahhahahhhhahha

Top Bottom