• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Bossniak

CornetteFace_4208.jpg

This is TNA. They do a hundred things right but when they make mistakes they completely jump the fucking shark. Unbelievable, this is up there with the fucking shockmaster and the gooker as the worst segments of all time. Not to mention what this girl claims to be is what Meth Hardy really struggles with. Why? It was a good show, good simple booking and then we see this shit that no one fucking cares about.

somedevil

Who in the fuck @ TNA thought that people would care about some random woman?

Jesus Christ

They backed themselves too much into a corner and neither AJ or Dixie wanted to do the cheating angle so they came up with this.

Also, Daniels is awesome but they are making him out to be a jobber.

eldoon

If it doesnt turn out to be someones Wife , Lovechild , Sister , Aunt , Daughter and just some random drug addict , tna have dropped the ball.
Also where the fuck was sting and the ninjas

This is TNA. They do a hundred things right but when they make mistakes they completely jump the fucking shark. Unbelievable, this is up there with the fucking shockmaster and the gooker as the worst segments of all time. Not to mention what this girl claims to be is what Meth Hardy really struggles with. Why? It was a good show, good simple booking and then we see this shit that no one fucking cares about.
We can all look at back and laugh fondly at the Shickmaster. No one will remember this fondly.

They backed themselves too much into a corner and neither AJ or Dixie wanted to do the cheating angle so they came up with this.

Also, Daniels is awesome but they are making him out to be a jobber.
I agree, AJ should never have been involved in an angle like this. TNA does well but they absolutely suck at closing shows, complete horseshit. I will now watch impact and skip the last segment from now on.

That's not the end of the angle. More twists and turns coming. I'm just mad they didn't continue the 3 masked men storyline with Sting. If this was WWE they continue the main storylines every week on tv. Also they did away with the previously in the night replays, which helped the pacing before. They need to get rid of Gutcheck and Open Fight Night.

eldoon

That girl looked pregnant. So many questions:
-Is AJ the father?
-Is Daniels the father?
-Is Kaz the father?
-Is Dixie's husband the father?

What a horrendous payoff to that angle. Man, that was baaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaaad. Exhibit # 985 why soap opera angles don't work in wrestling. Terrible.

Aside from that and Brook Hogan, the rest of the show was solid.

Kaladin

Here's a blast from the past I found in my photo archives....me drinking with Mark Briscoe at an ROH party after Dragon Gate Challenge II during Wrestlemania 24 weekend. That was a fun weekend....I don't remember much of that party though.

g9i9L.jpg

Hey how good was TNA tonight?

Any answer besides "better than WWE" will be accepted because that's a given.
TNA was going well, solid feud buildups, Aries and Roode looked like stars, BFG matches set things up well, Joe Park, a decent knockouts match, X division title, BFG series, and World Title were put over and then it all ended with possibly the most idiotic embarrassing ending in the history of professional wrestling. That ending is one of the worst things I have ever seen and had Eric Bischoff's scent all over it. It was so bad that anyone who watched the entire show forgot all the damn good things TNA did and wanted to break into Hardy's drug stash to forget the pain of that segment. Whoever wrote that segment should be fired on the spot with no questions asked. Even if this angle goes somewhere the shittiness of tonights ending can never ever be erased from ones memory. All that said Impact was still better than Raw but that is a given these days.

Ultratech

Hey how good was TNA tonight?

Any answer besides "better than WWE" will be accepted because that's a given.

Better than RAW up until the last segment. Then it went into typical TNA WTF-ness territory.
Maybe even worse than that even.

Ending was just fucking godawful, even for TNA usually.

Did Jeff Hardy sell the woman the drugs?
Is she pregnant with AJ's baby?
Is this Christopher Daniels wife?
What was in the envelope that Daniels was going to show AJ tonight?
Why does Dixie care about random drug addicts, but not the ones she hires to work for her?

Top Bottom