• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Did Jeff Hardy sell the woman the drugs?
Is she pregnant with AJ's baby?
Is this Christopher Daniels wife?
What was in the envelope that Daniels was going to show AJ tonight?
Why does Dixie care about random drug addicts, but not the ones she hires to work for her?

Stop it Bobo. Serg throwing down was funny, but they ruined the angle. They booked themselves into a crappy corner and ruined it worse than I thought possible. That was Ryder/Kane/Cena/Eve levels of terrible. I just want them to eject the angle into space and come back next week like none of it ever happened. So awful.

I like to think that Daniels and Kaz weren't following the script, but were actually shocked at the dumbfuck reveal. Then they got SO ANGRY, they went down to the ring to beat up AJ for having a part in something so ridiculous.

They are the true heroes of this tale.

It was horrible, but it probably looked better on paper if they would have gotten a good actress to play the role. Might as well stay along for the ride and see where it goes. Atleast next week there's gotta be more on Sting/3 masked guys and they are doing a rematch of that awesome match from Slammiversary, AJ/Angle vs Kaz/Daniels.

Stop it Bobo. Serg throwing down was funny, but they ruined the angle. They booked themselves into a crappy corner and ruined it worse than I thought possible. That was Ryder/Kane/Cena/Eve levels of terrible. I just want them to eject the angle into space and come back next week like none of it ever happened. So awful.

I would be more forgiving of this angle if they did this rather than devoting another second of screen time to it.

Bachelorette: Brooke Hogan segments can die in a fire as well

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SD! spoiler:
Kane proved again just how versatile he was this week in his match against Bryan. Really impressed me. Remember, this is a 45 year old man who is 6'10" and is 300 pounds. Kane busted something too, as he was bleeding through the mask.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol you can tell WWE really don't want Dolph to be a face between keeping the weighty albatross around his neck and the piped in smackdown boos.

NXT is the best thing WWE is doing right now.

I really hope someone picks it up so they can stop cockblocking it online.

Also
Dusty as GM ... this is the best thing ever, if you weeeeeel.

Why would Dixie be embarassed she was helping a drug addict go to rehab? Why wouldn't she atleast tell her husband Serg? Why was Serg so pissed at AJ? I think there's alot more of this story coming.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'd send you a PWG DVD, just so you could see what enjoyable wrestling looks like.
For serious
He's seen enjoyable wrestling.

1995531572.gif

What a maneuver!

SoulPlaya

more money than God

remnant

Banned
Tonight Impact was a great show. It was paced well, it made a lot of sense, they delivered a promise, ad they didn't overbook. I liked how they played to everyone's character well, and use that and angles to build up the matches, getting as much heat as they can. I love the X-Division idea. I even enjoyed Brooke Hogan. That is the first general manager that actually acts like a general manager

lately they have been focusing on one big angle or aspect of the show to carry the week episode. This was great.....

until the ending. That was brutal, and made everyone look dumb. It actually reminds me of how Vince Russo would book an uberface like John Cena.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I suppose it's embarrassment or remorse or something, it's a stupid habit I have and my stories don't stay online for more than a week.

I'd write you something about AJ and Kane right now but I'm feeling pretty sick.
That's OK. There are already dozens of stories about them.

Not that I've looked or anything.

G-Fex

That's OK. There are already dozens of stories about them.

Not that I've looked or anything.

What if I made one about AJ being kidnapped by a witch that Daniel Bryan hires and then Kane unleashes his inner power and becomes a monster and fights his way to save AJ.

There's a castle too.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
What if I made one about AJ being kidnapped by a witch that Daniel Bryan hires and then Kane unleashes his inner power and becomes a monster and fights his way to save AJ.

There's a castle too.
Don't tempt me like this.

Oh, man.

Top Bottom