• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

DID YOU KNOW

For the last three Monday's in June
The Power of June did not make an appearance
Tomorrow is the last chance for greatness
source: the internet

I'm watching youtube videos of Heath Slater and wtf, he mentions how he mainevent'd Summerslam? How? Why? When? I'm assuming it's the equivalent of calling Ziggler and Swagger former champs?

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I'm watching youtube videos of Heath Slater and wtf, he mentions how he mainevent'd Summerslam? How? Why? When? I'm assuming it's the equivalent of calling Ziggler and Swagger former champs?
SummerSlam 2010.

Team WWE (John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Edge, Chris Jericho, Bret Hart, R-Truth and John Morrison) defeated The Nexus (Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, David Otunga, Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver and Darren Young)

Cagey

Banned
Example of where I wound up sitting...

e2VHKl.jpg

1) Steen is a fat motherfucker
2) Jimmy looks like he's in the midst of a furious fap session.

WRONG WCW MADE EVERYTHING COOL.

That's just bullshit propaganda and Vince having the last laugh on WCW

WCW is the best. Don't let Panda's dad tell you otherwise.

Too bad you can't figure out how to install DayZ or we could kill zombies and talk about how great Ultimo Dragon was.

SummerSlam 2010.

Team WWE (John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Edge, Chris Jericho, Bret Hart, R-Truth and John Morrison) defeated The Nexus (Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, David Otunga, Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver and Darren Young)

Oh okay. I missed about 4-5 years before Summer of Punk.

Are You Serious is the best thing the WWE has done in a long time.

Road Dogg commenting about Robocops armor withstanding scissors, got me to giggle at least.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Oh I've been clicking your stupid links and shaking my head too, but Cena is higher on my hate list than Kane.

Plus Kane doesn't disgust me like Cena. Cena's stupid face immediately makes me hate whatever's happening when he comes out.
Shaking your head with joy, I'm sure, right?

G-Fex

WCW is the best. Don't let Panda's dad tell you otherwise.

Too bad you can't figure out how to install DayZ or we could kill zombies and talk about how great Ultimo Dragon was.

Oh okay. I missed about 4-5 years before Summer of Punk.

fuck dude this installation for DayZ is pissing me off.

fuck dude this installation for DayZ is pissing me off.

it took me HOURS to finally figure it out when installing through Steam. Everyone says it's much easier through SixInstaler (I'm made that up but it's close enough you'll recognize it in the DayZ thread) but I did it the hard way.

People who happen to live in South Texas: What promotions are there here in Austin, TX besides Anarchy (I didn't want to drive to SA today for the event, though it looked great and I'll make the show in July)? Anything else decent? I just moved here like 3 weeks ago.

RBH

403395_10151050253320610_2016943081_n.jpg

I had a bitch get mad at me for posting this picture...here is what I think about her...fuck you bitch...if ur black ass could be in this picture,you would,so fuck you,you bitter bitch...you are looking at greatness...you nappy weaved fucker!!!!

--New Jack

Top Bottom