• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

RBH

Outside of the Georgia Dome at Wrestlemania 27 prior to the show, I remember going to the t-shirt stand and looking at all of the available shirts.

They all looked godawful.

As we were leaving the Dome at the end of the night, there was still one merchandise stand open, and for some reason, I felt the need to buy a shirt just for the sake of it, so I got that "I Bring It" Rock t-shirt.

Haven't worn it even once yet. :/

Kyoufu

I remember getting a Lance Storm shirt when he was in WCW. When I went to school the next day, everyone was like "wtf? lol!"

Never wore it again.

I was made fun of by some really idiotic, childish scumbag girls for wearing a Yogi Bear top. I was like 9 years old...

I still wore it the next day, and the next. Fuck them. :)

I was made fun of by some really idiotic, childish scumbag girls for wearing a Yogi Bear top. I was like 9 years old...

I'm sure they were just jealous that the shirt enabled you to be smarter than the average bear, they were mere average bears.

35, is fine guys. You think she was approaching death or something

I thought 30 was out of the door in WWE land?

They're anime fans, so anything over 16 is too old.

Shots fired!

What a gamble by the King of Games! #KOGONMICS

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Khrno

You're into bears? Do it Punk style.

tumblr_m672haeRAm1qzx70zo1_1280.jpg

I got made fun of for wearing a Dragon Ball Z shirt in the 5th grade by some older kid. Never wore it again.

I actually think I've owned more anime shirts than wrestling shirts, because from like 3rd to 5th grade I had about 8 or 9 DBZ shirts. And they were all badass.

By contrast, I've owned probably 4 wrestling shirts: a nWo Wolfpac shirt, a lWo shirt, and Goldberg shirt, and a Rock shirt.

Khrno

I actually think I've owned more anime shirts than wrestling shirts, because from like 3rd to 5th grade I had about 8 or 9 DBZ shirts. And they were all badass.

Were they original? Because if not you should feel ashamed and send a check to Toriyama-san immediately for his corresponding royalties.

Outside of the Georgia Dome at Wrestlemania 27 prior to the show, I remember going to the t-shirt stand and looking at all of the available shirts.

They all looked godawful.

As we were leaving the Dome at the end of the night, there was still one merchandise stand open, and for some reason, I felt the need to buy a shirt just for the sake of it, so I got that "I Bring It" Rock t-shirt.

Haven't worn it even once yet. :/

If I was forced at gunpoint to choose one shirt from the WWEshop to wear in public, I'd probably pick this one:

w04034X.jpg

What a dilemma, I hate twitter but I want Daniel Bryan to win! but they'll probably just do the opposite of whoever wins anyway

Or that the real choice is one not available as a selection, another possible angle for Cena's historic announcement tonight, Cena and AJ is one way to weasel him into the title feud.

But people should vote AJ/all, an amazing faction is at hand!

Khrno

lol I can't believe the fucking Best in the World is relegated to some Diva angle.

AJ won't even be on TV in a month.

I know, he also complained at the beginning when they told him he was getting together with AJ, after all he had already had 2 previous diva storylines with the Bellas and Gail Kim, but they went nowhere.

However after his WHC title run and all the story after them breaking apart, and the inclusion of Punk and Kane to spice things up, it has actually turned out to be the best divas-related storyline since Lita.

So it has actually worked out quite nicely for the Best in the World, feuding with Kane and Punk for the WWE title after losing in 18s at WM!

What a year it has been for Daniel "Best in the World" Bryan!

#AJBRYAN

Looking forward to raw tonight. WWE has been meh lately but they are due for a good raw and with my favorite PPV, MITB, on the horizon I think this is the night they get some momentum. Last years MITB matches were very good and I am looking forward to seeing the buildup for the PPV.

Kaladin

Looking forward to raw tonight. WWE has been meh lately but they are due for a good raw and with my favorite PPV, MITB, on the horizon I think this is the night they get some momentum. Last years MITB matches were very good and I am looking forward to seeing the buildup for the PPV.

You know MITB is a throw-away when they're building to Raw 1000 AND Summerslam at the same time.

Rise and Fall of ECW
WWE Greatest Rivalries: Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart
The Spectacular Legacy of the AWA
WWE: The Road Warriors
The True Story of Wrestlemania
Rise and Fall of WCW
Triumph and Tragedy of World Class Championship Wrestling
Breaking the Code: Chris Jericho
Stone Cold Steve Austin: The Bottom Line on the Most Popular Superstar of All-Time
Bret Hart: The Best There Is, The Best There Was, and The Best There Ever Will Be
Hitman Hart: Wrestling With Shadows
Beyond The Mat
Mania Of WrestleMania
Jake The Snake Roberts: Pick Your Poison

Thanks! :D

Same here. I think this will be a great Raw. T-minus 17 mins and counting. I love monday nights. I look forward to the new ep the whole week. There's no show better in terms of enteratainment value than monday night raw, period. 52 weeks of the year new episodes, you cant beat that. Every week something new, that's why i tune in.

Top Bottom