• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Let's see. They took a horrible part of the show in Vickie Guerrero and made her a large part of the show this week. Cena will announce he's in MITB. Yeah, not really looking forward to this.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Vicki as GM and Jericho back?

This RAW SuperShow is going to be amazing. I can't wait to experience it with the rest of the WWE(TM) Universe.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
If it weren't for Jericho, I would just keep playing Disgaea 4 tonight and forget about Raw.

Mark my words, this Raw will be the beginning of the new Cena Era.

DMczaf

clerks-crop.png

You guys are hilarious. Nothing suggests this will be a good Raw.
Your right. I just have a feeling. Surely someone in WWE recognizes that TNA is finally attempting to make themselves a competitor down the road and the fact that a lot of the product is stale right now. The CM Punk promo came out of nowhere last year and im hoping someone will step up and elevate themselves this year. Maybe it is blind hope more than anything but I think something pretty cool is going to happen tonight or shortly thereafter.

Kyoufu

Your right. I just have a feeling. Surely someone in WWE recognizes that TNA is finally attempting to make themselves a competitor down the road and the fact that a lot of the product is stale right now. The CM Punk promo came out of nowhere last year and im hoping someone will step up and elevate themselves this year. Maybe it is blind hope more than anything but I think something pretty cool is going to happen tonight or shortly thereafter.

The promo didn't come out of nowhere. Punk built up to it.

There is no build up for anything tonight.

Justignore the haters, it's going to be a great raw. Dont let them taint your watching experience by being all negative beforehand so then when you watch you'll be overly critical and not able to enjoy it. This is what they do pretty much.

RAW WILL BE GREAT. RAW ILL BE GREAT

PLEASE

7K6ss.jpg

To be honest, I just find it entertaining being in here when WWE kicks off.

If the show delivers then awesome, if the show is horrendous then this thread delivers.

ALMOST TIME

Justignore the haters, it's going to be a great raw. Dont let them taint your watching experience by being all negative beforehand so then when you watch you'll be overly critical and not able to enjoy it. This is what they do pretty much.
I hear ya bro. I get the same BS with Impact. Every week I hear how TNA sucks and it will always suck but every week I end up enjoying over 75 percent of the show and having a good time. WWE has been weak lately, no doubt about it, but it can still be a good time and I think it will ramp up here pretty soon. What can I say? I love Wrestling and will choose to hope for the best from now on.

Forget the lies, the money, we’re in this together.
And through it all, they said nothing’s forever.
And they refuse to see the change in me,
Why won’t they wake up? Come on, come on, come on.
Let’s get it on!

Yes Yes Yes!

...Am I the only one who's really struggling to take this storyline seriously? They're making it out to be really mysterious and dark, and I'm sitting here trying not to laugh.

Top Bottom