• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Your character is stale

That's how I genuinely feel. There is no character. And what I said was right. You people are in the minority and just drop hyperbole hate non stop all the time to try to one up each other and get attention and shit, it's fucking pathetic. That was a fine and witty promo and he delivered it perfectly, which nobody else in the biz could do without botching lines left and right. It was fine, just stop.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Haha, people complaining about MITB not being used for micard.

Do you guys realize that a former MITB winner just jobbed to a Comedy character?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
They kick Kane out of that feud FOR THIS?!?! He's going to be jobbing nonstop!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
"It's been 2 years, so FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER Cena vs Jericho"

Huh? Great. Jericho to job to Cena. Yeeeeehaw.

P4ZFm.jpg

DMeisterJ

Banned
It's crazy how TNA is actually using their X-Division title to push up people into the main event, and WWE is actively using MITB to keep the main event in the main event.

#WWELOGIC

Diablos54

That's how I genuinely feel. There is no character. And what I said was right. You people are in the minority and just drop hyperbole hate non stop all the time to try to one up each other and get attention and shit, it's fucking pathetic. That was a fine and witty promo and he delivered it perfectly, which nobody else in the biz could do without botching lines left and right. It was fine, just stop.
Quiet, mark. Your pro Cena views are not welcome here!

And get attention? Yea, because you're not doing that, like, right now or anything...

Penguin

That was the perfect WWE logic...

But er.. did they only announce 4 people for the match so far?

Isn't it usually 6?
And kind of not looking forward to it.. if all established stars.

Ithil

So all our hopes have to be on the SD one for a Barrett/Cody/Ziggler/etc win?

Because...Jesus Christ. Cena and three people who only still wrestle to put over other people? GEE I WONDER WHO IS GOING TO WIN THAT MATCH?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

I'm pretty sure you don't get to fucking tell us how to post, Heavy. We may be in the minority among the entire WWE Universe, but YOU are in the minority in this thread, and that's all that really matters. So again, shut up and stop trying to tell us how to post.

Brinbe

Oh God... even with Jericho and Vickie involved (both of whom were genuinely great) that managed to be completely awful thanks to Cena. A guy so bad right now he's making me question why I watch this shit.

Top Bottom