• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

krae_man

WTF? How am I proved wrong? They're in Indiana. Those guys are from Illinois.

I was talking about redhaired chick this time.

Staged segments all the way. Not honest reactions from fans just like you and me.

Brock guy getting front row center opposite side of the cameras is interesting though.

I KNEW there would be pages of "this is terrible, wtf is this, blah blah" during that Cena promo. There's not another wrestler on the roster that could have delivered that promo as cleanly and charismatically as Cena, not one, not even Punk. It was funny, witty, just a cute little promo that Cena obviously spent time memorizing and everything. The crowd liked it and applauded because they realized that nobody else could do that without botching lines over and over.

You guys make me mad. That was funny and fine, just shut up you fucking marks.

screen-shot-2012-01-03-at-12-57-26-am.png

Ithil

I KNEW there would be pages of "this is terrible, wtf is this, blah blah" during that Cena promo. There's not another wrestler on the roster that could have delivered that promo as cleanly and charismatically as Cena, not one, not even Punk. It was funny, witty, just a cute little promo that Cena obviously spent time memorizing and everything. The crowd liked it and applauded because they realized that nobody else could do that without botching lines over and over.

Shut up.

DMeisterJ

Banned

a68Dn.gif

Your character is stale

FyreWulff

The only way this works is if Cena is the first person to lose the cash-in. It's the only wrestler you could do that to without destroying his career.

Top Bottom