• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Diablos54

Anyone who says something positive about a match, segment or promo is obviously a troll. Must hate and one-up each other with hyperbole to come off smarky.
Yep. No-one here EVER says anything positive... Apart from when good stuff happens. But considering this is the WWE, that's not often.

Oh, so you're a troll? WrassleGAF made me believe you were for real. I got SWERVED! :(
Heavy is the WrassleGAF troll. He'll come in telling us how Raw is one of the best things on television while calling a bunch of marks. Then we'll remind him of the time he told us he washed his balls in the sink. And then he cries, leaves for a while, then pops up again and repeats the cycle.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know what would piss me off even more, if after MITB they do Bryan/Kane. Honestly.

BTW, here's something that would be weird. Have AJ screw Punk out of the title at MITB. Then, Cena cashes the briefcase on Bryan either then or the night after. Punk wins #1 contender nonsense. Punk/Bryan SS.

Diablos54

Heavy is the WrassleGAF troll. He'll come in telling us how Raw is one of the best things on television while calling a bunch of marks. Then we'll remind him of the time he told us he washed his balls in the sink. And then he cries, leaves for a while, then pops up again and repeats the cycle.
So it's the Kane cycle, but with Heavy? The Heavy cycle? It sounds almost as bad as the Sonic cycle.

Block him, then.

Your act is pretty old; You're like the Cena of WrassleGAF, minus the women and children fanbase.

I don't have an 'act', but you're entitled to your opinion. If I was 'acting' I wouldn't stop posting for months at a time due the WWE hatefest the thread becomes. Instead I'd keep it up and post all the time and try to get attention because if it was an act that would be your goal.

Ithil

He's pandering now. He's seen all the reaction to his Sheamus ass obsession, so he talks about wrestler asses, while his comment on the Diva ass fest is something about the "ring decorations", looking for a big reaction.

It's like Vince changing his mind on the fly to suit his perceived crowd reaction, even if it's a negative one.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I fucking hate the Kane cycle. At least with a Bryan/Kane feud, Bryan would have gone over, but now, he's done. Although, like I say, they could have Bryan win, then Cena cash in on him, and then Punk/Cena.

That'll make Bryan look like an even bigger fool.

Jackson50

I don't have an 'act', but you're entitled to your opinion. If I was 'acting' I wouldn't stop posting for months at a time due the WWE hatefest the thread becomes. Instead I'd keep it up and post all the time and try to get attention because if it was an act that would be your goal.
Hey, I think you're a talented actor. You have a bright future, kid.

Ithil

WWE doesn't give a shit about his health. They wanted him to come back at Mania even though he wasn't ready. He will be in the match to take bumps. Guaranteed.

It needs to be WM29 already so he can have his retirement match against Sin Cara and stop wrecking his body.

RBH

The millions and the SPIN SAID MILLIONS

of Madea fans

t21MR.gif

W0jmZ.gif

He's pandering now. He's seen all the reaction to his Sheamus ass obsession, so he talks about wrestler asses, while his comment on the Diva ass fest is something about the "ring decorations", looking for a big reaction.

It's like Vince changing his mind on the fly to suit his perceived crowd reaction, even if it's a negative one.

You're looking way too much into this. No shit the divas looked incredible, that goes without saying (which is why I didn't say it smart guy). This belittling is why I left and you're one of the worst, thinking everything is some attention grab and pandering. If that was what I was trying to do I'd never fucking leave. The ones trying to get attention are the people saying "WTF IS THIS, LOL THIS IS TERRIBLE, OMG" type of hyperbolic hate trashing the show.

Top Bottom