• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Ithil

What a fucking surprise. Punk gets blindsided, and gets pinned. Cena gets distracted, the match is a DQ, so he didn't have to tap.

Ithil

You're looking way too much into this. No shit the divas looked incredible, that goes without saying (which is why I didn't say it smart guy). This belittling is why I left and you're one of the worst, thinking everything is some attention grab and pandering. If that was what I was trying to do I'd never fucking leave.

Saying "John Cena is the only man in the world who can deliver an amazing promo without stumbling over his words" is attention seeking.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Where was Kane?

Shitty ending.
Kane was too busy looking for a new PERSON, after he dumped the old one.

What a terrible show. Funny enough is that this particular show wasn't that bad, but the foundation that it set for future storylines have me fuming. Such a terrible direction.

Saying "John Cena is the only man in the world who can deliver an amazing promo without stumbling over his words" is attention seeking.

THAT particular promo with THAT charisma, not "a promo", THAT particular one.

And I like how you don't call out anyone who says WORST RAW EVER, THIS IS TERRIBLE, OMG FUCK WWE as if they're not attention-seeking hyperbole. Only me. Get off my nuts dude

Ugh they made it sound like there was gonna be another AJ Punk segment they fooled me #FUCKYOUVINCE

remove Cena from this show and its actually good/watchable

Ithil

And I like how you don't call out anyone who says WORST RAW EVER, THIS IS TERRIBLE, OMG FUCK WWE as if they're not attention-seeking hyperbole. Only me. Get off my nuts dude
Who here said it was the worst RAW ever? It was an average RAW, some good, some bad. Nothing terrible.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
If they were to do past champions for the WHC MITB as well... aren't there only three people eligible?

Christian, Swagger and Ziggler. No fourth because they're all in the WWE matches...

Kccitystar

- Cena announcing he's gonna participate in MITB
- CM Punk curtain jerking
- Santino random title defense
- AJ winning meaningless Divas match
- Jericho returning, DQ vs Cena match
- Kane Cycle coming to an end

UCxCI.jpg

They need to develop something interesting in a hurry. Since they wont develop new guys they really need Taker, Rey, and Orton to come back quickly. Taker could name his price right now with the lack of roser depth they have.

Toki767

I don't know what to make of this whole Raw MITB. Big Show wants to move on from Cena but Cena won't let him do so why? I'm also pretty sure there are other former WWE champions that aren't in the match.

Jackson50

Not even Cena performed that promo adequately. It was laughably poor. Only The Roch possesses the charisma to deliver on that promo.

Kusagari

You're looking way too much into this. No shit the divas looked incredible, that goes without saying (which is why I didn't say it smart guy). This belittling is why I left and you're one of the worst, thinking everything is some attention grab and pandering. If that was what I was trying to do I'd never fucking leave. The ones trying to get attention are the people saying "WTF IS THIS, LOL THIS IS TERRIBLE, OMG" type of hyperbolic hate trashing the show.

This doesn't even make sense. 99% of this thread is people generally shitting on the show. You're not going to get attention by parroting the same stuff everyone else is saying. You get it by being the counterpoint to the majority, which is exactly what you are.

Top Bottom