• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I hate how they always have to do this 1-1 split. It's so anti-climatic cause you just know that one is gonna say yes, and one is gonna say no. What'd actually be more climatic would be both of them saying yes.

Really? Wow, must have missed that. As for gutcheck, it is way too drawn out. I like the open figh night concept with guys calling each other out but I really dont like the gutcheck stuff.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE GUTCHECK BRO
IF YOU WERE TOUGH YOU WOULD, BUT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT THIS BUSINESS™

Thats a good question. Maxine deserved a call up to the main roster, however, I kind of wish they would do away with the diva's division. The matches are terrible, storylines are terrible, and nothing will ever change. Those matches could be given to guys who need to develop and be seen. I'm not against women's wrestling but the way it is run in WWE is just pointless.
They should just get rid of the division, and have the ones who can talk be valets. They could get women who can actually wrestle, but I'm afraid that it'll never get over with the crowd if they don't have the looks to go along with the work. And as it stands right now, there are very few female wrestlers who are good workers and have a good look.

bwahhhhh

this is the most active I've seen wrasslegaf during a thursday night, I'm just joining in now. tag title main event? promoting midcard jobber titles like that? is this for real? (/spoiler I support it fully)

SoulPlaya

more money than God
this is the most active I've seen wrasslegaf during a thursday night, I'm just joining in now. tag title main event? promoting midcard jobber titles like that? is this for real? (/spoiler I support it fully)
I don't know why. It's not like there is any wrestling on tonight.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT?!?!

Top Bottom