• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

"She's vocally talented, all right."

WHY IS THIS NOT BEING BROADCAST ON TELEVISION!? :lol

EDIT: Omg, I'm losing my shit at Ray's calves having healing powers. :lol :lol :lol

Kaladin

Who should AJ align himself with?

A ) Crackhead Claire #AJClaire

B) Dixie Carter #AJDixie

C) His wife #AJWendy

D) All of them #AJAll

tumblr_m40pr2AVqy1rw13pho1_1280.jpg

This is fantastic.

so this girl is named Kana?? so cute

VerTiGo

Banned
Joey Ryan really did just crash Impact didn't he? I don't think that was planned and honestly fucking awesome. They were insanely wrong about getting rid of Joey Ryan. That match with Aries was solid, he is outrageous and can work the mic. What the fuck....

SoulPlaya

more money than God
wwe-superstars-logo.jpg

WWE Superstars 6/28/12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXrQQWR2ebI

Kane vs. Heath Slater
Kofi Kingston vs. Michael McGillicutty
Titus O'Neil and Darren Young vs. Primo and Epico
Hunico and Camacho vs. The Usos
It's only a quick squash match, but watching him move, and his use of ring psychology, I don't think I've seen Kane be any better. He's really stepping his game up at the end of his career. DDP's yoga program works!

RBH

For those curious about that X-Division match on Impact:

Rashad Cameron = BLK Jeez (aka Sabian) from CZW

Mason Andrews = Scorpio Sky from NWA Hollywood and PWG

Hell, I would even love it if they brought back Sonjay Dutt, as he was better than alot of the recent X-Division additions that they've made.
E8ygy-1.gif

I know it's been said a million times in this thread, but the Styles/Daniels/Carter storyline is god awful. What makes it worse though is that we're getting some pretty good matches out of it though, because their are some great wrestlers involved.

Holy crap, BLK JEEZ on Impact? Scorpio Sky? Jig? Bizarre.

Sonjay's crazy moonsault double-stomp;

iQsLoHFcBOueN.gif

Scorpio Sky being awesome;

iWFenJzBbk9nD.gif

Also, I like the angle they're working with Joey Ryan and Taz, but I'm not sure how they want us to respond to Joey Ryan here - is he the heel? Because he makes a lot of good points, and it's hard to buy that any of the other Gut Check participants have the style, the experience or the charisma of Joey Ryan, yet Ryan's the only one to not secure a contract. If they're working it that Joey's a face or a tweener, and Taz says he didn't vote for Ryan because he "doesn't care what the 84% think" and he plain just does't like Ryan's attitude, then great. But there's no way that I'm buying that Joey's a jealous heel who couldn't accept the fact that Taz deemed him not good enough for Impact, when he's so clearly awesome at what he does.

eldoon

Tna put on a really decent show.
I liked the little touches like mentioning aj and dixie planning a surprise birthday party for Serge and the ending which will probably twist that daniels is really the father not aj but it was decent and well put together as compared to last weeks show.
All the x-division matches were good and so was the bound for glory matches.
Just wish there was more focus on the ninjas.

Aiii

So not worth it
Impact was really solid again. Good to see the Joey Ryan bit really was an angle. I liked how they had me doubting it was an angle and didn't bring him back right away after his gut check confrontation with Taz (hi WWE!). Good job all around, good matches, good build to their next PPV and nice upset in the main event. Very nice.

Okay, the actress that plays the addict should not be an actress and pursue a different career. Also, fuck Brooke Hogan.

But other then that, Impact is going strong, also I hope they keep doing live shows after the summer.

Aiii

So not worth it
Followed by 10 minutes of Yes.

Opening segment is 20 minutes of greatness.

And so far Sandow and Kidd going to the WHC MitB match. Kidd esp. has been held down for way too long.

As bad as the Cena has to win-MitB match is, the WHC one is already shaping up to be twice as awesome.

Also, I hope these live Smackdowns start pulling in ratings (unlikely, again hardly any promotion for it, everyone will forget), because only live Smackdowns can save us from piped in cheers and muted out YES-chants.

Holy crap, BLK JEEZ on Impact? Scorpio Sky? Jig? Bizarre.

Sonjay's crazy moonsault double-stomp;

iQsLoHFcBOueN.gif

Scorpio Sky being awesome;

iWFenJzBbk9nD.gif

Also, I like the angle they're working with Joey Ryan and Taz, but I'm not sure how they want us to respond to Joey Ryan here - is he the heel? Because he makes a lot of good points, and it's hard to buy that any of the other Gut Check participants have the style, the experience or the charisma of Joey Ryan, yet Ryan's the only one to not secure a contract. If they're working it that Joey's a face or a tweener, and Taz says he didn't vote for Ryan because he "doesn't care what the 84% think" and he plain just does't like Ryan's attitude, then great. But there's no way that I'm buying that Joey's a jealous heel who couldn't accept the fact that Taz deemed him not good enough for Impact, when he's so clearly awesome at what he does.

Whow, when was Jigsaw on Impact?!

Aiii

So not worth it
You know what's really amazing, and this will shock you, but if there's one thing both Smackdown and Impact are showing this week: It's how much more fun matches are too watch when you know there's actually something at stake in them. I wish they held more tournaments for titles and #1 contenderships instead of just making matches on the fly and putting PPV opponents in various tag-configurations against eachother.

Aiii

So not worth it
Ziggler's current push
consists of him losing clean to Sheamus in at least 5 matches now, shees WWE

Top Bottom