• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

She will be missed :/

iXZGIz9a3eHNP.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Beef Wreckers are worse than ZigSwag. Every few weeks you say something that puts you in the Danger Zone then we reconcile due to how bad Raw is.

How many times I gotta put you through the barber shop window, mang? Stop Jannettying.

I almost choked on my water because of this post.

Well, you see, it happened the same night AJ and Dixie were throwing Serg a surprise party. Serge and Claire slipped away while the crowd Dixie had gathered were mingling and....you know.

It's going to be something ridiculous I'm sure. Samoa Joe vs Bully Ray tonight should be good.

I can't believe they are continuing the Claire stuff. I see that she mentioned they met at a party at Dixie's house though. Perfect time for Serg to get it in while Dixie was talking to guests outside.

Ithil

Was the promo any good? I don't care about the other shit.

Also, very good match just now.

I don't watch normally so I don't know what their usual standard for promos are, but it was decent. The actual banter was a bit silly but it left me interested in seeing their match.

Also, that match was really good. Like a Sin Cara match, except not shit.

I like that TNA kept Sanjay's aggressive streak from Ring Ka King (and the airplane arms, because it's goofy). But he still deserves better. Still, he's going after the X-Division, and that should lead to some decent matches.

Gutcheck is pointless and takes time away from building the ppv. I'd do away with the segments personally. They devote entirely too much time to it over 2 shows a month.

Top Bottom