• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The last time Wrasslegaf got me hyped up to watch TNA, nothing happened during that episode. STOP TRYING TO GET ME INTERESTED, GAF.

Beef, it's clear everyone in this thread actually enjoys wrestling except for you. So....

8AOVJ.gif

i1yNKqKpvUQ5s.jpg

We will get a tv title match between Devon and Jeff Hardy, the gutcheck judging for Joey Ryan, there's a taped segment from James Storm's farm, there will probably be an Austin Aries match, more on the AJ/Dixie drama, Sting vs. Roode in a lumberjack match, and more between Joe Park ESQ and Bully Ray. Only concern might be Brooke Hogan and if there is too much Hogan on the show.

If it works out like that, I should not be too bad. The Hogan bits from last week were okay IMO. The Hogan bit last week make everyone else in th room with him seem important too - which is how it should be. 15 minutes (at most) of Hogan doing that again, would be fine.

However, Brooke offers nothing (I cannot even see a new audience tuning in for here), More than 5 minutes of here is to much. Whatever she does, get it out of the way quick.

Best of luck to TNA with this. I finally feel like they are on the way up - after years of screwing themselves.

Is Abyss: Attorney at Law actually something worth my time Bobo?
I honestly haven't watched TNA in over a year now except maybe one drunk night a few months back.

If they parade Brooke out in front of the crowd they will probably have to turn her heel. Even the Impact Zone will probably boo her. Dixie is supposed to introduce her and then make a big announcement so it looks like they are bringing her in front of the crowd.

Is Abyss: Attorney at Law actually something worth my time Bobo?
I honestly haven't watched TNA in over a year now except maybe one drunk night a few months back.

Joe Park ESQ is more entertaining than anything Abyss has ever done. The AJ/Dixie storyline is the hottest thing going right now in TNA though.

tm24

Joe Park ESQ is more entertaining than anything Abyss has ever done. The AJ/Dixie storyline is the hottest thing going right now in TNA though.
The only other time I've enjoyed Abyss was his run in RoH as a mercenary, being used by The Embassy to demolish GenNext. Him tossing around Jack Evans was hilarious.

Kaladin

The last time I can remember being this hyped for Impact Wrestling was January 4th, 2010.....and we all know how that turned out.

AJ and Dixie are fucking. Joe Park ESQ is trying to find his missing brother Abyss. Storm went emo and left TNA after losing to Roode. Hogan is GM and running everything. They are starting to do more shoot style segments and reality based stuff. Madison Rayne is in love with someone on the roster.

XenoRaven

Ok first off, I just read the first four pages of this thread and you guys are weird.

Second, I might actually watch TNA tonight. If it sucks I will be mad and I will project my anger over all WrassleGAF members.

Challenge wont air Impact live ever - it would mess up their Bullseye reruns...

I don't even know if they have the facilities to air live material

I wish ESPN, Setanta or Eurosport would pick up TNA. Even if they did not air it live, at least we would have a HD option with them :/

eldoon

Jeff Hardy fans ....

@Big_Johnny92 Jeff Hardy The leader of the creatures of the night deserve the tittle shot against Devon for 2 reason 1. Jeff hardy is freaking awesome 2. it will boost the ratings because 2 great wrestlers are locking horn's Sparks will fly in the impact zone

Col Rothwell
Jeff Hardy, Hardy deserves a title shot after doing so well since his comeback. Plus the title will be elevated even more having someone with the charisma and popularity of Hardy holding it and defending it on a weekly basis.

Ryan McGonigle
RVD is a boring ass wrestler. I don't want see him wrestle anybody. If TNA wants viewers, they'll stick Hardy in this match. It's good for business.

Aaron Davison
This is an easy poll for Jeff Hardy fans, he has the fan base on his side and will win this poll and face Devon tonight LIVE on iMPACT! Wrestling.

Wesley 'Merkey Rex' Grant
Hardy deserves this and he can make a custom belt that matters this time

@Mjshadood who else could it be of course the leader of the creatures of the night jeff hardy and we are the creatures of the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

@thejesse2006 im a jeff hardy mark so lets go hardy, championship bound

Bowser

I don't know if I'll be able to watch TNA live, but I did set my DVR to record it which represents a clear step up from not giving a fuck and never having seen a single episode.

Chopper

Challenge wont air Impact live ever - it would mess up their Bullseye reruns...

I don't even know if they have the facilities to air live material

I wish ESPN, Setanta or Eurosport would pick up TNA. Even if they did not air it live, at least we would have a HD option with them :/
So when will they air toight's episode?

Top Bottom