• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Guzim

tumblr_m0abs05ehW1qzoafno1_1280.jpg

RC2UN.png

So, Kazuchika Okada vs Hirooki Goto was pretty fucking awesome - Okada is such a boss, great entrance and it's crazy to see how well he's taken to the main event scene after doing jack all in TNA for two years. I think a lot of people had their doubts when he returned to New Japan and then beat Tanahashi for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship, ending his record breaking reign, but Okada has proved himself more than worthy across the past few months. They've also finally managed to make Goto into a credible threat, and the crowd are firmly behind him for the duration. Both guys are on top form and give it their all for this match, Goto's
neckbreaker across the knee from the top rope
was freaking insane - also dat finishing stretch, and I loved the shocked pop from the crowd when
Goto countered the Rainmaker
. Really fun stuff, highly recommended. Also, here's a few more matches from the past month that are well worth checking out;

Prince Devitt vs Low Ki, Taiji Ishimori vs Atsushi Aoki, Katsuhiko Nakajima vs Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Masato Tanaka & Ikuto Hidaka vs Naomichi Marufuji & Taiji Ishimori & Prince Devitt vs KUSHIDA

Not sure if it was posted, but FCW was pretty good last week.
After the first match a pretty good promo by Ambrose, the second match had Bray Wyatt singing:
Five thousand years from now people will still be talking about the things that Bray Wyatt did.
Five thousand years from now, children will still be learning about me in school.
Five thousand years from now everything will be the same.
They’ll be arguing about me, man.
They’ll be arguing about: “Did Bray Wyatt ever truly exist at all?”
Am I just a fairy tale?
But I assure you man: I am very, very real.
But you people still want to be afraid of me, and you should be man.
We all need something to be afraid of after all.
Well mother, tell your children not to walk my way.
Tell your children not to hear my words; what they mean, what they say.
Class, may I ask you a question or two please?
Is there anyone out there in this rotten world willing to get their hands dirty for you the way that I will?
Nah man, there ain’t.
Is there anyone out there is this world that will love you and accept you for who you are no matter where you’ve been or what you’ve done the way that I will?
Nah, man.
But still, you want to be afraid of me but you shouldn’t.
Because I am an angel in the dirt.
And if you want to find hell with me, then I will show you what hell is like.

And the last part had a Rollins vs Steamboat match, so yeah, better then raw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15MqwXCDyZQ

DMczaf

It should be in the OP now, instead of Plywood's pathetic attempt at being Jericho's pathetic attempt at being Jericho.

Jericho by a country mile.

Plywood at least supplies us with .gifs

Oh wait, Jericho provides us with .gif material... Can't decide.

Jericho doesn't make those gifs for you, Plywood does. Day in and day out, he works his tail off for us, the GAF Galaxy! AND HE AIN'T CHANGING FOR NOBODY.

Top Bottom