• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

G-Fex

Don't listen to them Chyna, we're going to alter the timeline so this never happens to you, you stay a great superstar and Hunter becomes a old man in the indies, and the person who marries Stephanie after her first husband test dies is Billy Kidman

DMczaf

AuxCk1BCIAA4B6g.jpg

Transformation: COMPLETE

Cagey

Banned
Now all he's missing are the ratings.

Just wait until those 12 year old girls grow up and hit their "rebellious" stage and think tattoos and looking edgy are cool. Posters of CM Punk and whatever the fuck replaces shit like My Chemical Romance errwhere.

Remember a little ago they re-branded Dolph with short dark hair and how stupid it was? lol.

He looked like Evan Bourne's older brother or something.

Watching him come out like that was so sad, behind the eyes was a dead soul.

If Punk wants ratings, he should just keep facing Kane. That proved to be a draw this week. Sorry Bryan.

d-brydoubledropkick.gif

rvd2kewl

Didn't see anyone talk about this.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/724707/wwe-13-gameplay-demo-with-sheamus-from-e3-2012/

So I was talking to a friend and he happen to see a big shiny belt walk by him. I looked and saw who else but Sheamus.

Sheamus is one of the better guys to meet. Met him down in Miami this year for Mania week and then in Chicago a couple weeks later. He always takes the time to ask people their name and will take a picture and sign whatever people want signed. Super cool dude.

Sting did an interview where he said he was close to signing with WWE to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta. He said the 2.21.11 promos were intended to be for him, but Undertaker was always the backup plan if he didn't sign.

Sting said that John Laurinaitis sent him the talent contract in the middle of February '11. He was ready to sign but asked Dixie Carter at the last second if she could match it. She did and he stayed with TNA, winning the TNA World Title in his first match back against Jeff Hardy. Sting said that he main reason he didn't sign was that he was still guarded about how WWE would use him after WM27, fearing that his character would eventually get buried for his status of being a lifelong WCW guy.

Striker

http://i.imgur.com/SMHnT.jpg
We can only Pray that Orton is jobbing to midcarders because getting suspended, yet again, and returning without any repercussions is pretty mind boggling. Hopefully something sticks.

Sting did an interview where he said he was close to signing with WWE to face The Undertaker at WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta. He said the 2.21.11 promos were intended to be for him, but Undertaker was always the backup plan if he didn't sign.

Sting said that John Laurinaitis sent him the talent contract in the middle of February '11. He was ready to sign but asked Dixie Carter at the last second if she could match it. She did and he stayed with TNA, winning the TNA World Title in his first match back against Jeff Hardy. Sting said that he main reason he didn't sign was that he was still guarded about how WWE would use him after WM27, fearing that his character would eventually get buried for his status of being a lifelong WCW guy.
Can't say I blame him. They would be having him put over the likes of up and coming stars of Randall Keith Orton and John Cena. Go WWE!

DMeisterJ

Banned

Of course he would have gotten buried after. Vince spent 5 million to bury Brock Lesnar.

I'd still like to see Sting wrestle a WWE match, and I'd like it to be the one that ends Taker's streak.

Wrekt

Sting said that he main reason he didn't sign was that he was still guarded about how WWE would use him after WM27, fearing that his character would eventually get buried for his status of being a lifelong WCW guy.

Who cares how they use you after WM? You were washed up 10 years ago. You are supposed to put people over on your way out. See Ric Flair for examples on how to do it right.

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm actually quite impressed by how well Sting can still go in the ring, compared to many of his peers of the same age.

Bowser

The milestone RAW episode is expected to contain both a new and old school production feel. The plan is to announce a quality pay-per-view lineup with at least a solid three weeks to build around. WWE is also trying to get The Undertaker's appearance to be locked in to place to advertise ahead of time.

lol, they don't even do that for actual top PPVs!

Dead Man

So, while WrassleGAF is slow as fuck because all you US folk are sleeping, here's a fun little Q&A, what would your theme song be if you were a pro-wrestler and Vince would like you enough to license an actual song for you?

Mine would totally be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uql3mAPuxdg

Damn it, even my back up track was cursed, it was used as the theme of a PPV in 2009 apparently.

Fuck it, I'll have it anyway.

Maylene and the Sons of Disaster - Step Up (I'm On It)

Entropia

No One Remembers
lol, they don't even do that for actual top PPVs!

Stupid.

Get rid of the shit PPVs.

When will Vince realize if he has fewer PPVs that have a great build he'd probably get better numbers?

Mid-Jan - Royal Rumble (Winner of Royal Rumble faces Champ at WM)
Early-April - Wrestlemania
Mid-June - King of the Ring (Winner of KOTR faces Champ at SS)
Late August - Summer Slam
Mid/Late-November - Survivor Series (3-4 traditional Survivor Series matches. Only non Traditional Survivor Series matches would be Tag Titles(though done in a survivor format) and the World/Heavyweight Titles).

In fact, belt breakdown:
WWE World Heavyweight Champion
Intercontinental Champion
United States Champion
Tag Team Champions
Divas Champion

Get rid of the 2nd main event belt, it's pointless and feels second tier at this stage. The IC title should be the 2nd tier belt, and the US title for the lower mid-card.

RBH

--Former WWE Star Carlito appeared on Episode #6 of MLW.com’s Konnan Show this week and told a story about getting into a drunken fight with John Cena.

“I actually had a fight with [John] Cena. I forget where it was, but we got into a fight. A drunken fist fight. He told me I wasn’t applying myself. He said I should be at a higher level. I didn’t punch him because I’m not going to punch the face of the company. It was more like a drunken fight. I don’t think we were out to hurt each other. I was just defending myself, but Cena, he’s strong as hell.”

“He jumped at me first. They ended up separating us about three times. I felt like he and I had always been close. I think he just wanted to see me do better. Cena is one of those guys that’s a top guy, but he wants to see other guys. He doesn’t try to hold guys down, he wants to see them come up.”
http://ec.libsyn.com/p/0/5/4/054268...1ce3dae902ea1d01cb8e37d9cf5f4626&c_id=4584032

Dead Man

Stupid.

Get rid of the shit PPVs.

When will Vince realize if he has fewer PPVs that have a great build he'd probably get better numbers?

Mid-Jan - Royal Rumble (Winner of Royal Rumble faces Champ at WM)
Early-April - Wrestlemania
Mid-June - King of the Ring (Winner of KOTR faces Champ at SS)
Late August - Summer Slam
Mid/Late-November - Survivor Series (3-4 traditional Survivor Series matches. Only non Traditional Survivor Series matches would be Tag Titles(though done in a survivor format) and the World/Heavyweight Titles).

In fact, belt breakdown:
WWE World Heavyweight Champion
Intercontinental Champion
United States Champion
Tag Team Champions
Divas Champion

Get rid of the 2nd main event belt, it's pointless and feels second tier at this stage. The IC title should be the 2nd tier belt, and the US title for the lower mid-card.
Entropia for CEO, COO, GM, Chairman, and whatever else position exists. Sometimes more is less.

Top Bottom