• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just broke up with my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

pollo

Banned
Sucks doesnt it? In the end we both decided it was for the best-I was willing to sacrifice more things for her than she was for me. The breakup didn't take more than 10 minutes, and was probably one of the best partings in dating history. Minimal tears, just a drive home some talking and some hugs - but now I freaking miss her like her crazy. Ah well two beers, and some NERD will do the trick.

*sigh*

On the other hand I wanna celebrate my new bachlerhood status *raises beer*

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's too bad, but for a second there after I saw the thread title but before I looked at who posted it, I really thought this thread was started by olimario.

Breaking up always sucks, but it's good that it went fairly smooth. Sounds like it was the best thing for you to do, if you were giving that much more than her. Don't waste anymore time thinking about her if she wasn't that into you. On to greener pastures!

Eh that sucks dude, but then again the fact that you guys talked it out and had an agreeement it will definitely blow over faster than you just getting dumped outright. Well good luck

Doth Togo

elitehebrew said:
Eh that sucks dude, but then again the fact that you guys talked it out and had an agreeement it will definitely blow over faster than you just getting dumped outright. Well good luck

Or dumping her. Guys I know do more dumping than getting. Take the upper hand.

MetatronM said:
for a second there after I saw the thread title but before I looked at who posted it, I really thought this thread was started by olimario.

Haha, i thought the same thing.

Anyway, that sucks man, and it's a bummer, for sure.

Ryu

MetatronM said:
That's too bad, but for a second there after I saw the thread title but before I looked at who posted it, I really thought this thread was started by olimario.

You and me both.

Anyways, sorry to hear about your break-up. Doesn't seem like you're too hurt by it though and since it was all mutual and great, then good for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom