• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 5 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making Art cold and distant, thus restricting his lines and role on the show, has really devalued the show as a whole. Many of the best scenes in the show involve interactions between Raylan and Art but this season Art's character has been reduced to observer rather than actor.
I don't agree with this part of your post. I think that Art & Raylan falling out was inevitable given how much Raylan bent the rules over the years, and it's finally boiled over because of the airport shooting. It dovetails nicely with Raylan dealing with fatherhood, as well, since Art plays that role for him, to some extent. I don't know where they're going from here, but I think it's been a valuable part of this season.

Vert boil

But it's good

guard55krk.gif

Vert boil

I mean... against all odds, it actually kinda is.

Nopers.
Whether it's Teen wolf, The 100, Star-crossed, Reign or 2 Broke Girls. Liking something shitty yourself and blindly recommending it to everyone are two completely different things.
Given that it's NotTheGuyYouKill and the show at hand is Teen wolf, I would have given him some shit anyways... But ignoring that, qualifying a shitty show recommendation is key.

Nopers.
Whether it's Teen wolf, The 100, Star-crossed, Reign or 2 Broke Girls. Liking something shitty yourself and blindly recommending it to everyone are two completely different things.
Given that it's NotTheGuyYouKill and the show at hand is Teen wolf, I would have given him some shit anyways... But ignoring that, qualifying a shitty show recommendation is key.

But it actually is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom