• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 6 - The Final Showdown - Olyphant & Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
lol dumbasses

Edit: "You understand me Earl? I'm gonna shoot your dick off."

Niraj

iYdnrTHUU42Lh.gif

God damn, this is getting good.

Yeah great episode. I love all the secret agendas and I'm exciting to see how they collide with each other down the line.

Off-topic: Anyone else gonna watch Better Call Saul?

I'll definitely check it out.

Yeah I'll probably DVR it.

Sam Elliott is really menacing. Great addition.

For sure. Markham is one scary dude. He makes a great big bad for the final season.

Niraj

I'll definitely check it out.

For sure. Markham is one scary dude. He makes a great big bad for the final season.

Cool, just wondered who else to keep an eye out for in the OT.

He is awesome so far. I want to see him and Wynn have a chat.

Niraj

Whose idea was Wynn's tanning bed? Brilliant.

It started from, "Let's find Duffy in an odd place." So Jere Burns is an avid surfer, and he's more than competent — like he spent Christmas vacation in Fiji at this surfing resort in the middle of nowhere with his family and other friends. So he is a great surfer, which means he has this surfer's tan. So we thought, "Why don't we explain why Duffy, living in Kentucky, has this perennial tan?" "Okay, tanning bed."

So we had the idea that he would be at a tanning salon and Mike would come in with his news, and then we said, "Well, that's too expensive. We don't want to go to a tanning salon." "Well, could he have a tanning bed in the suite?" I thought that was ridiculous, and then, you know, thanks to Google, Ben Cavell comes up and says, "Here they are. Portable tanning beds." So we said, "Let's do it," and then it's Jere's willingness to do the whole thing in his Speedo, with peepers on his eyes, and just go for it.

Since everyone would want to at least know about that lol. Good read as usual.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Dialogue was on point. After Season 5 I was a little worried that the Justified team might have lost their touch, but nope, strong as ever.

I'm glad the REAL Ava is back. I don't know where she was hiding for the past season, but she is back now.

Linius

Duffy is some guy :lol

Sam Elliott plays a creepy ass mob guy. This season is shaping up to be a hell of a goodbye season.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I'm loving all of these Ava heavy episodes. Keep 'em coming Justified!

Choo Choo crushin' hard on Ava Randolph.

That scene was great! I loved when he tried to get her phone number :D

Sam Elliott's smile is creepy without his mustache.

4MTX7vm.jpg

Didn't hear any Oasis!

Next time!

I'm glad the REAL Ava is back. I don't know where she was hiding for the past season, but she is back now.

AVAAAA!!!!

Off-topic: Anyone else gonna watch Better Call Saul?

Wouldn't miss it!

scabro

This season is as good as this show has ever been.

Bearded guy, Markham, Choo Choo, real ass Eva, Boyd, Duffy, are all fucking amazing.

Im gonna miss this show so much.

Top Bottom