• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 6 - The Final Showdown - Olyphant & Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

- Sepinwall: 'Justified' producer on who lived and who died in the finale, and a Mags cameo that wasn't

RXwlPp8.jpg

IronRinn

Yeah, despite Ava living I really enjoyed it. She didn't get the money and little Boyd was cute. Glad Wynn has the money (I'd assume, if he's in Fiji) and kicking back watching Womens' Tennis when he isn't surfing. Perfect last scene.
I loved that Wynn Duffy escaped in his "The experts of doggy style" truck with the cash. Because of course he would have.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Really satisfied but also really sad that it's over. Hell of a final season and final episode though. I don't think I started posting in these threads until season 4, but I've had a great time with you guys.

We'll have to do a series rewatch someday :)

-griffy-

Banned
Really satisfied but also really sad that it's over. Hell of a final season and final episode though. I don't think I started posting in these threads until season 4, but I've had a great time with you guys.

We'll have to do a series rewatch someday :)
Yeah, we need to keep it active in people's minds so more people can discover this show! One of the most purely entertaining shows I've had the pleasure of watching.

Top Bottom