• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 6 - The Final Showdown - Olyphant & Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Don't know if I mentioned it before, but I got in a Twitter fight with Nick Searcy (Art), without knowing it was him until afterwards. Then, of course, I felt terrible, given that Justified is my top show and Art is a great character. Only he's not a character - Searcy is and old, white, mucho-conservative dude; a less abrasive James Woods, basically.

Still an Art fan, though..

A couple quick comments from Mary Steenburgen on this season:
Boston Globe said:
For its final season, the great Mary Steenburgen gets to stick around as the delightfully deceptive Katherine Hale. The actress recently told reporters at the Television Critics Association that she was thrilled to be taking the ride in Harlan County until the end, especially playing off new costar and old friend Sam Elliott. “It’s the kind of thing that an actor gets the script at night, and you really know you need to go to sleep, but you can’t stand it. You have to read it because it’s so delicious,” said Steenburgen. “And that beautiful blend of comedy and crime and passion, it’s just such great writing. So the fact that I got to do so many scenes with Sam as well as these other amazing actors was just a total no-brainer privilege.”

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
"Oh good, that is your kid, I was worried that was just some random internet baby"

Niraj

So are they going to end up not getting Boyd on anything but Dewey's murder eventually? Chekhov's necklace :p

2 for 2 on good episodes for me. Great start so far.

Man I love watching these characters just exist

Perfect statement.

Foggy

Buddy Garrity!

Oh man, I marked out so hard!

What a phenomenal episode. Choo Choo's a brilliant character for this show. Garret is so incredibly unnerving and he plays that character pitch perfect. I can't say I've ever seen someone so terrified to get an offer to have an omelette made. Sam Elliott is one charming motherfucker and I think my brain will melt when he and Raylan or Boyd get to share the same scene.

This episode just flap-jacked and short-bused me at the same time.

Niraj

Oh man, I marked out so hard!

What a phenomenal episode. Choo Choo's a brilliant character for this show. Garret is so incredibly unnerving and he plays that character pitch perfect. I can't say I've ever seen someone so terrified to get an offer to have an omelette made. Sam Elliott is one charming motherfucker and I think my brain will melt when he and Raylan or Boyd get to share the same scene.

This episode just flap-jacked and short-bused me at the same time.

Oh man, Sam Elliott and Boyd scenes are going to rock.

lol at the spoiler

-Onion A.V. Club's review

Top Bottom