• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

hbwwX.gif
Happy 100 pages K-ONGAF!
fuck you 100ppp-ers

The Christmas episode in the first season. Yui says she helped Ui make the cake.
Where she only placed the strawberries on top.

After seeing AnathemicOne buy them and Gravijah pestering me into it and finding myself in an actual book store for once, I finally did it.

I would have gotten the 4th book as well, but the store didn't have it. So I went and bought something else instead. Man I love that book smell.

The same, this was the first time being in a book store in a long time, but now I need to go out of my way to find the 4th one. Gotta finish the set!

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
The same, this was the first time being in a book store in a long time, but now I need to go out of my way to find the 4th one. Gotta finish the set!

At least, there is only 4, easy and cheap to get!

The main reason i don't have them yet, is because i am not much of a manga guy personally, i usually prefer the anime, unless the adaption sucks or something.

Kazzy

Bookstores are generally expensive, so I can't blame anyone for not venturing in all that often. I pretty much buy all my books online.

The main reason i don't have them yet, is because i am not much of a manga guy personally, i usually prefer the anime, unless the adaption sucks or something.

I'm with you on that. I think the only manga I have actually bought in the past is Battle Royale, and that's only because I adore the film. Yeah, that was a manga that got a little weird.

I never did finish it.

I'm the same way too. The only manga before this I've bought was Dragon Ball back when I was in middle school. Never been a big reader in general, but I do love the smell of books.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
I'm the same way too. The only manga before this I've bought was Dragon Ball back when I was in middle school. Never been a big reader in general, but I do love the smell of books.

I like you. Me too, also new game smell, but i guess that includes books/manuals too.

Top Bottom