• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Yay I just finished the movie, after looking it up I assume the movie is a light retcon/redo of the end of season 2?

Anyways really enjoyable and I think I might pick up the manga. I think the series left more of an emotional impact though (no one wants to see Azusa cry).

In a way you could say that, the same theme runs through both the second season and the movie. The movie is more the story of
how they came up with the song for Azusa.
There's no contradictions that I remember.

In a way you could say that, the same theme runs through both the second season and the movie. The movie is more the story of
how they came up with the song for Azusa.
There's no contradictions that I remember.

First one that comes to mind is the passports where they received after the graduation if I'm correct. It isn't major of course but the movie left me questioning a bit, not enough to detract from the movie however.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
First one that comes to mind is the passports where they received after the graduation if I'm correct. It isn't major of course but the movie left me questioning a bit, not enough to detract from the movie however.

That episode was a special that aired after if i remember. It takes place before. They get the passports before, i think it's somewhere near the middle of the season that it's supposed to take place.

The specials of the season 2 take place before, not after the end of the season. I guess you could say that they added that last special to prepare for the movie, but i don't see a contradiction.

That episode was a special that aired after if i remember. It takes place before. They get the passports before, i think it's somewhere near the middle of the season that it's supposed to take place.

The specials of the season 2 take place before, not after the end of the season. I guess you could say that they added that last special to prepare for the movie, but i don't see a contradiction.

Ahhh okay, I was under the impression that the last episodes were a continuation (as it was listed chronologically).

Poyunch

GY586.jpg

Ahhh okay, I was under the impression that the last episodes were a continuation (as it was listed chronologically).

Well it wouldn't make sense because Yui's awesome hair disappears before the finale and comes back in a later episode.

Kazzy

What's going on people...

I can readily ignore most fan-art, but those insert pictures are some of the creepiest things that I have ever seen. I want to bleach my brain now.

All self inserts are weird and generally do get pretty creepy. It's even creepier when they use photos of themselves with the characters.

Well the anime art definitely has some chunkiness to them, but the manga the characters have more of a pear shape if you know what I mean.
Tired of skinny girls everywhere.
Watch Ladies X Butlers! then.
or more importantly, the specials.
Manga Mio looks better than the anime counterpart. And that's the only important thing imo
Kakifly's Mio is either hit or miss. Usually with the eyes, he either draws them really good, or they turn out looking like alien eyes.
But Mio is great either way.

Top Bottom