• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Madao

image search is like stepping into a minefield even with safe search on.

i also saw some "super interesting" pics.....

Kazzy

image search is like stepping into a minefield even with safe search on.

i also saw some "super interesting" pics.....

That's why tumblr is your friend, despite the awful filtering fad (how is that still going?).

Unless finding those pictures, was your intention all along!

Madao

That's why tumblr is your friend, despite the awful filtering fad (how is that still going?).

Unless finding those pictures, was your intention all along!

nooo. it was a complete accident. i just wanted normal pics.

1339313468220.gif

Madao

I never had decided on a best girl before...this Mugipocalypse might be having an effect on me though.

same here. though i did decide on a best one a while ago (Ritsu), this is making me reconsider a bit.
this is similar to the time Rosalina debuted in the Mario series. Daisy was my favorite but lost a lot of ground after a bit and nowadays i haven't picked one between them yet (also, both sets of characters share several similarities. coincidence?)

Kazzy

Yup, I read it, but I guess the edit came too late.

I don't want to say naysayers will be swayed over by season two, but I was a naysayer before. I found K-ON to be invariably banal and surreptitiously pervy. Looking at the cartoon with a more open-minded approach enabled me to truly see its slightly more admirable ambitions.

Sounds familiar, and I was similarly sceptical about the whole thing. I mean, my first few reviews attest to that fact, and I wanted so badly for it to affirm my pre-conceptions. All of which were completely baseless, and share echo's of the parish thread (embarrassingly).

I give K-ON!! five Mugi's pickled radishes out of five, and an official Regulus Tera Seal of Approval For One of the Best Animez of All Time™.

Well, that's that!

Articalys

On a side note for you guys, at Sentai's panel today at Anime Weekend Atlanta, they were asked about a possible rescue/rerelease for season 1, but couldn't confirm or deny anything.

Kazzy

Meh, Azunyan wouldn't be bad either. She seems to get a lot of hate for some reason.

She is largely the straight man of the group (and to a lesser extent, Mugi), which is a thankless task.

By all accounts she undergoes some character development, but as it stands, I find that she complains too much. But I trust it will be addressed, it was the same way with Mio.

Kazzy

Ura-On! is quite amusing, although hardly a suitable replacement.

Just read the manga!

Which I know you hate...

GgyAU.gif

Top Bottom