• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Houkago Tea Time II ranking time!!!

Tenshi ni Fureta Yo! > Pure Pure Heart > Tokimeki Sugar > U&I > Gohan wa Okazu > Ichigo Parfait blah blah blah > the rest > poop > Houkago Tea Time

What a piece of shit song.

It's a decent spin-off, but I really wish there was something as worthwhile as The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya, which is excellent.

Suzumiya Haruhi-chan Ep 25 OP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn5vIvmVg4M

Heh, the actual series of Haruhi is probably my favourite out of the anime I've watched so far. That, combined with the light novels(which I bought recently, though only the ones available in english) being pretty good too makes it my favourite anime/other franchise. I just wish there was more, seeing as though theres quite a lot in the novels which wasn't present in the anime adaption. Also, I apologise if I'm rambling somewhat, I'm slightly inebriated ;) GIEF ME MOAR ANIME~

Kazzy

dat feeling when you finish the keions and you realise there will never be more hokago tea time

;_;

7tptg.png

The Melancholy of Regulus Tera.

Dennis

Banned
This is my first time entering this thread. I always thought it was about a one of those Korean pop girl group. Turns out it is an anime.

The more you know.

Yui fell to the ground, choking on her own bile. A lifetime of hard liquor, harder drugs, and the softest women had finally taken their toll. Today's a good day to die, she mused to herself as the reaper's sweet embrace encompassed her. "Peace out, motherfuckers," she mouthed to the nubile playthings huddle around her soon-to-be corpse.

K-On! rewatch 1-2

Going with the English dub for the first time on the BD's. It turned out surprisingly well...didn't once have the urge to go back to the Japanese audio.

In any case, K-On! is as cute as ever, and looks really good on the BD's. Of course the focus early on is with Yui, but the rest of the cast has their moments too. Especially Mugi...I really love the face she makes when she's "haggling" for Yui and the guitar store. Should've went back and screencapped that. In any case, I'll leave on of her other cute moments here:

Azunyan is the smallest and quickest. Mugi is slow and ponderous like a whale, all the strength in the world won't do you any good when Azunyan darts in and slices your throat before you can even react.

Articalys

According to the weekly sales for September 24-30, the second-to-last K-On manga volume sold 127,458 copies in its first week.

I have no idea whatsoever how that compares to the other volumes.

Top Bottom