• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Kazzy

Sorry, I like to throw out little side comments here and there.

Vnfa2.gif

I don't even know what that is! T_T

It's about mahjong and yuri. I've been meaning to watch it myself sometime. If it successfully replaces the power levels of The Legend of Koizumi with yuri then it's pretty much all I could ever ask for out of an anime about mahjong. Not that The Legend of Koizumi wasn't fucking awesome, because it was. I'm just sad they never made a full series out of it.

Uraizen

Banned
[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/Vnfa2.gif[/IMG]

rX2s4.gif

It's about mahjong and yuri. I've been meaning to watch it myself sometime. If it successfully replaces the power levels of The Legend of Koizumi with yuri then it's pretty much all I could ever ask for out of an anime about mahjong. Not that The Legend of Koizumi wasn't fucking awesome, because it was. I'm just sad they never made a full series out of it.

Mahjong... and yuri? Amazing.

Her long hair is so beautiful. I'm perfectly okay with down. I don't really know what up means in this case anyways, she just puts them into twintails. It's not as if she pulls her bangs back or anything.

Her long hair is so beautiful. I'm perfectly okay with down. I don't really know what up means in this case anyways, she just puts them into twintails. It's not as if she pulls her bangs back or anything.

Putting your hair into a pony tail or twin tails is often called tying your hair up, and when you take out your pony tail it's called letting your hair down.

Putting your hair into a pony tail or twin tails is often called tying your hair up, and when you take out your pony tail it's called letting your hair down.

Okay. Well, there was one scene in season 2 I think where Azunyan went to school without doing her hair first. I really liked that scene. You are more likely to find it first, since I'm watching baseball right now.

Kazzy

I already think that she looks out of sorts with the rest of the group. Whenever she lets her hair down, she looks even younger, which I find disconcerting.

Okay. Well, there was one scene in season 2 I think where Azunyan went to school without doing her hair first. I really liked that scene. You are more likely to find it first, since I'm watching baseball right now.
I know what you're referring to. She also has her hair down a lot when Ui and Jun sleep over.
oc0ga.gif

This was just handy to show at the time, need to find a pic of what you're talking about still...
I prefer it down, but I think both work. Maybe I like her hair down so much because it's usually tied up.
That could be. I also have a thing for Ritsu having her hair down, and Mio's hair tied up is kinda cute. Though in Mio's case, I still prefer it down like it normally is.
I already think that she looks out of sorts with the rest of the group. Whenever she lets her hair down, she looks even younger, which I find disconcerting.
Odd, I think she looks more mature with her hair down.

Considering the fact that the supermarket I go to already has a display set up with gingerbread houses and candy canes, no, I wouldn't say you're early.

Holiday creep is ridiculous sometimes

My brother works at Macy's and he's said they've had there Christmas stuff out since like the beginning of this month. He's quite sick of X-mas music now.

My brother works at Macy's and he's said they've had there Christmas stuff out since like the beginning of this month. He's quite sick of X-mas music now.

Yeah, it's ridiculous. I was at the mall a few weeks ago and all the department stores had their Christmas stuff up already. Are they just going to skip Halloween and Thanksgiving or something?

Yeah, it's ridiculous. I was at the mall a few weeks ago and all the department stores had their Christmas stuff up already. Are they just going to skip Halloween and Thanksgiving or something?

Considering there are stores dedicated solely to Halloween stuff, and Thanksgiving isn't really much of a consumer holiday, it makes some sense. At least as far as business goes. Christmas is the most lucrative time of the year. It's why most games are released around this time.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Pretty much no one cares about Halloween here, stores tried to push it a while ago, and they still try to some extent but most people don't care which is good!

G07IT.jpg

It's mostly become a holiday for young adults in recent years. But man, as a kid I'd always come up with these cool ideas for costumes to wear, but never would follow through with them mainly because it would require effort to do. I did dress as Mario one year though. That's probably the extent to my homemade costumes got.

Madao

the only time i dressed up in a halloween and went out collecting stuff as a kid was with a homemade jason voorhees costume. i made a cardboard mask, grabbed some old clothes and gloves and a stick and i was set. i was like 11-12. i think i still have 1 of the gloves somewhere.

last year, i used a homemade Zoro (from One Piece) costume. it was simple since it was just a white shirt and dark pants but i grabbed some fake katanas that my dad got a while ago to truly complete the outfit. i just used it for like 1 hour since i didn't go out.

Top Bottom