• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Girl: Umm... I saw your notes and I... *blush* do you not like girls with big chests?
Chet: *takes girl's arm and dips her* No matter the size of your chest, it is yours that I have eyes for.
Girl: Iyaan~! Chet-sama... you perv!

Or some garbage like that.

The beginnings of the K-ON! GAF doujinshi?

Nice avatar, btw :).

yeh they are not for everyone, but there is enough to keep you interested if you are a fan of the shows music. probably the most interesting thing about both shows is the seiyuus learnt their characters instruments so they could play a couple of songs live as a band - i think Minako is the only one who had any previous experience (and she does a lot of the heavy lifting during the instrumental bits). Yoko went as far as learning to play the bass left-handed, that's dedication to your character!

Pretty cool...I'll try to give it a watch.

For some reason I couldn't resist the urge to come back here...

Girl: Umm... I saw your notes and I... *blush* do you not like girls with big chests?
Chet: *takes girl's arm and dips her* No matter the size of your chest, it is yours that I have eyes for.

Wait I came back for THIS???

Uraizen

Banned
Ha!

Start writing!

Continue...

I, too, want to see where this leads...

The Adventures of Ero-Chet

Nooo, you guuuuys, I have a paper to write! I'm just procrastinating! Besides... we all know where this leads.

Chet: *massages girl's breast*
Girl: *gasps* We... we shouldn't be doing this kind of thing...
Chet: You're free to push me away if you don't like it. *gazes into her eyes*
Girl: *gazes back* Chet-sama...
Chet: *leans in for kiss*

CENSORSHIP TIME! Time to pixelate everything and cue the moans.

The beginnings of the K-ON! GAF doujinshi?

Nice avatar, btw :).

Danke.

Wait I came back for THIS???

Yes.

Nooo, you guuuuys, I have a paper to write! I'm just procrastinating! Besides... we all know where this leads.

I would so
maybe
pay money for this. All you need is a catchy title and you're sorted.

Apparently the school building that K-ON!'s high school is based on is to become a cultural landmark? And here I thought it was already earmarked on all those Japan Anime Landmark Tour Maps. I hope to drop by there one day.

Anyways, I've been lurking this thread for a while, and I only recently became a massive fan of the show. I bought the first season's Blu-rays late last year from what we now know as Bandai USA's closeout sale before they closed their doors, and I liked what I saw. I had bought the CD singles for the EDs "Don't Say Lazy" and "No, THANK You!" a while ago when I Youtubed them and liked Yoko Hisaka's vocals, but otherwise didn't really give the series much thought.

Then this past summer at Bookoff I found the first season's Ho-kago Tea Time album for cheap and decided to buy it because why not. I gave the album a listen and was seriously delighted to discover that the "live" version of "My Love is a Stapler" on the 2nd CD is from the episode where Mio leads on the vocals when Yui forgets the lyrics, and randomly I decided to rewatch the series and something clicked. Next thing I knew I bought the first Blu-ray set for the second season and now the show's got its hooks in me and I can't give it up.

I think I'm having the bad side-effects too though because I'm devoting mindshare in my thoughts to a K-ONxPersona 4 crossover fanfiction and fanfic is always a gray area if not a nuclear fallout zone. Anyways, I hope to post in here more.

Kazzy

I think I'm having the bad side-effects too though because I'm devoting mindshare in my thoughts to a K-ONxPersona 4 crossover fanfiction and fanfic is always a gray area if not a nuclear fallout zone. Anyways, I hope to post in here more.

K-ON! and Persona, truly a sign of refined taste.

And welcome!

cjkeats

That life size Yui and Azusa are terrifying, but the rest of those pictures are fascinating.

What Watanabe said, two of the finest things in entertainment.

cjkeats

I read this and thought "Meh, they can't be that bad."

What I have saw will haunt my nightmares for the rest of my life.

After seeing this I had to look for them ... I probably shouldn't have.

Not the first time I've seen something like this. Three are equally terrifying Haruhi and Mikrui ones out there that are costumes. I can't find the picture there now, but it's probably better if I don't find it anyways.

Apparently the school building that K-ON!'s high school is based on is to become a cultural landmark? And here I thought it was already earmarked on all those Japan Anime Landmark Tour Maps. I hope to drop by there one day.

Anyways, I've been lurking this thread for a while, and I only recently became a massive fan of the show. I bought the first season's Blu-rays late last year from what we now know as Bandai USA's closeout sale before they closed their doors, and I liked what I saw. I had bought the CD singles for the EDs "Don't Say Lazy" and "No, THANK You!" a while ago when I Youtubed them and liked Yoko Hisaka's vocals, but otherwise didn't really give the series much thought.

Then this past summer at Bookoff I found the first season's Ho-kago Tea Time album for cheap and decided to buy it because why not. I gave the album a listen and was seriously delighted to discover that the "live" version of "My Love is a Stapler" on the 2nd CD is from the episode where Mio leads on the vocals when Yui forgets the lyrics, and randomly I decided to rewatch the series and something clicked. Next thing I knew I bought the first Blu-ray set for the second season and now the show's got its hooks in me and I can't give it up.

Welcome? Not sure if I should be welcoming you seeing as I'm just here for no reason lol

yeh they are not for everyone, but there is enough to keep you interested if you are a fan of the shows music. probably the most interesting thing about both shows is the seiyuus learnt their characters instruments so they could play a couple of songs live as a band - i think Minako is the only one who had any previous experience (and she does a lot of the heavy lifting during the instrumental bits). Yoko went as far as learning to play the bass left-handed, that's dedication to your character!
That's why Yoko is the best!

Go on.

Welcome, it's always great to have more people here!
And all fan works are welcome here.
Welcome? Not sure if I should be welcoming you seeing as I'm just here for no reason lol

Go watch K-ON! already.

Uraizen

Banned

sAlP5.jpg

Esura

Banned

LOL

Chet = Tuxedo Mask now? lol

Kazzy

I've been using today to catch up on some assignments, so naturally I ended up browsing the internet. I bought these:

TUI1m.jpg

Welcome! K-ON GAF is best GAF :D.

I also like the K-ONxPersona 4 crossover idea. You have good taste.

Madao

Bonus points if you can get it to land between Mio's chest.

Where is it from?

it is from Saint Seiya. one of the Gold Saints' powers is using Red, Black and White roses to fight. Red roses poison you to kill you slowly. Black roses rip apart your armor and do alot of damage and White roses pierce your heart and drain the blood from it until you die. being a typical shounen, the guy who was victim of this survived all of them.

Esura

Banned
I've been using today to catch up on some assignments, so naturally I ended up browsing the internet. I bought these:

TUI1m.jpg
Yui is so adorable.

it is from Saint Seiya. one of the Gold Saints' powers is using Red, Black and White roses to fight. Red roses poison you to kill you slowly. Black roses rip apart your armor and do alot of damage and White roses pierce your heart and drain the blood from it until you die. being a typical shounen, the guy who was victim of this survived all of them.
Oh, I never saw that anime before.

Do want :D. Where did you get them from, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm considering myself lucky that I didn't go on a spending spree the last couple of days being stuck at home because of Sandy (work was closed).

Top Bottom