• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
Oh right, it's Halloween. I didn't end up doing much really, save for carve a pumpkin.

My Halloween consisted of the Metal Gear Rising Demo, Skype, and Dew. It was a good night.

edIdx.jpg

Well, between the random funny bits, a fair amount of important character development for Rikka and Yuuta occurred this episode of Chuunibyou. The sudden turn for the serious is not something that should be overlooked. The reason is
redacted

Do anyone wear K-ON T shirts? Or have a K-ON! wallet?

That seems like displaying your otaku status just a bit too publicly.

I own Azunyan's pink teacup. My friends think it's weird that I have a pink teacup.

Esura

Banned
That seems like displaying your otaku status just a bit too publicly.

I own Azunyan's pink teacup. My friends think it's weird that I have a pink teacup.

I was considering getting some K-ON!, FF, and Street Fighter inspired Ts just because its different from what I usually wear, which is shirts with skulls, skulls, and more skulls. Oh, and Scarface. I wanna show my nerd-ness off. :(

I don't mind pink. Although I don't like drinking out of tea cups because its too little for me. Need a giant tea cup. :D

cjkeats bought a shirt a little while ago, but I on the other hand don't. This is the kind of shirt that I'd love to have.
VCg5e.jpg

Something that only the biggest fans would understand.

I guess I'm not a big fan... :I

Uraizen

Banned

Nope, I don't really purchase merchandise for things I like. I have no clue why, I could use some for this place.

Something that only the biggest fans would understand.

Gimme a hint, please?

I was considering getting some K-ON!, FF, and Street Fighter inspired Ts just because its different from what I usually wear, which is shirts with skulls, skulls, and more skulls. Oh, and Scarface. I wanna show my nerd-ness off. :(

I would wear a Third Strike shirt out in public without any hesitation. Hell, as a joke, I once wore a necklace with the DMC2 Disc 1 hanging off of it in public. That should tell you how much I would care.

Esura

Banned
Nope, I don't really purchase merchandise for things I like. I have no clue why, I could use some for this place.

I saw this dude at work with a Brony shirt so that kind of inspired me a bit.

I would wear a Third Strike shirt out in public without any hesitation. Hell, as a joke, I once wore a necklace with the DMC2 Disc 1 hanging off of it in public. That should tell you how much I would care.

Wait...what? What kind of joke was that?

OHHHH! Damn Mio's tits.

Uraizen

Banned
Gifts are cool. A gift option for xbla/psn would be nice too.

Oh well, it's still easy enough to send somebody a gift they want despite not knowing their address. Amazon lets you send stuff to people from their wishlists, I think? I wanna try something new this year since all I've been doing so far is steam stuff for my friends.

cjkeats

Here's mine Chet mentioned. I wear it to around and to work. I'm not entirely worried about being accused of otaku-ism because it's not entirely obvious it's an anime shirt, and if someone points it out and I'm too embarrassed to admit it, I can just say it's some hipster band.

So unn...when are we switching to christmas avatars?

Kazzy

Here's mine Chet mentioned. I wear it to around and to work. I'm not entirely worried about being accused of otaku-ism because it's not entirely obvious it's an anime shirt, and if someone points it out and I'm too embarrassed to admit it, I can just say it's some hipster band.

Yeah, anything like that is best when it's not completely overt. It's nice when people can work it out for themselves. I don't really have anything like that except the one Persona related t-shirt. It's this design.

cjkeats

Yeah, anything like that is best when it's not completely overt. It's nice when people can work it out for themselves. I don't really have anything like that except the one Persona related t-shirt. It's this design.

That's awesome. I have the P4 shirt they gave out at E3, and I only wore it once or twice, then I decided to just keep it in the closet because it's one of those shirts where the design will get ruined after 5 or 6 washes. Again, I can kinda get away it not being so obvious, and only one dude pointed it out when I wore it because he was a fan.

I still don't think I could gather the courage to just flaunt around with this one, even though I would love to.

I've found the K-ON! t-shirt that I will everyone should wear!
lol, I'd actually like that shirt.
I still haven't watched those episodes because I don't know if I can handle Yui looking like a monster.
The first season's Ura-ON!s she doesn't normally look like that. It's not until Ura-ON!! where they settle on drawing her like a bug.
Either way, they're really short and stupid.
I got a job!

Good for you!
tIvOy.gif

Uraizen

Banned

I still like that shirt, it's pretty cute.

I just changed to this avatar, so unless somebody edits a Christmas hat onto it for me it'll be a while.

I've found the K-ON! t-shirt that I will everyone should wear!

I don't think I'll be wearing that one anytime soon.

I got a job!

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/b9fgF.gif[/IMG]

Good job.

1PcSn.jpg

Great news.

I really need to save some K-On! gifs for happy occasions.

Do what I do and steal them from google.

Uraizen

Banned
Speaking of shirts, thank you guys for reminding me, I need some new clothes. I cannot find anything that properly conveys my love of the vector cannon. Finding a Third Strike shirt was easy enough. Now let's find a K-On shirt, preferably on a site that ships to the US and won't set off a warning flag on my card.

EDIT: Hmm, not finding any I'd wear yet, but I did find this, this, and this.

Esura

Banned

Not entirely obvious? By whom? People who have no clue what anime is? lol

Nice shirt though. Like how Beatles-esque it is.

I got a job!

b9fgF.gif

Nice! Wish I had a cool gif for ya.

Esura

Banned
I like that bad haircut Yui. That Yui be poppin'.

And why do pics of Azu-nyan's with tears in her eyes make me feel dead inside? :(

Top Bottom