• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

I'm still using my $60 pair of Sony MDR-V6s. There's nothing comparable in that price range and the things are just about indestructible.

For when I'm out and about, I also have a pair of Audio Technica ATH-EM7GMs. These are notable as the headphones the silent protagonist of Persona 3 wears throughout the story.

Emitan

I'm still using my $60 pair of Sony MDR-V6s. There's nothing comparable in that price range and the things are just about indestructible.

I'm using $4 ones because I keep breaking mine by throwing them in my pocket. But now that I have a job where I can't listen to podcasts I should probably invest in some quality ones for home use.

Kazzy

For when I'm out and about, I also have a pair of Audio Technica ATH-EM7GMs. These are notable as the headphones the silent protagonist of Persona 3 wears throughout the story.

I almost bought those! Yes, for that reason.

cjkeats

I'm rolling with these:
2HHO0.jpg
Got the Sony's during boxing week for like $20.
The Turtle Beaches with the DSS thing I also got on sale, and I have that connected to the optical out on my TV, so everything that goes into the TV can come out of those. It's quite convenient.
Last but not least, my "earpods" that came with my iPhone.
I like them and think they sound fine. They fit in my pocket, unlike the others, so i use them the most

I can't stand ear buds, they hurt my ears.

bZZzA.gif

Anyways now that we are officially over 8,000 posts, I'd like to celebrate with a wall of shame in the form of a pie chart. Cut off point was 100 posts
k-ongaf8000postsfirv5.jpg

cjkeats gets an honorable mention for being just shy of 100 posts. And I have more posts than the next three highest posters combined...

Esura

Banned
uprock-black-front_4_1.jpg

Headphones I wear to work and use on pretty much everything. Only $30 bucks for these Skullcandy URocks. K-ON! soundtrack sounds glorious with these (yes I listen to K-ON! stuff at work... :( ).

I'm liking it so far.

Is it accessible to those who haven't played any Mario games since...the NES and GB?

cjkeats

Anyways now that we are officially over 8,000 posts, I'd like to celebrate with a wall of shame in the form of a pie chart.

PStU4.gif

WOO! Best community thread?
Best community thread!

cjkeats gets an honorable mention for being just shy of 100 posts. And I have more posts than the next three highest posters combined...

So close. Still, not bad for still being fairly new to GAF. I just checked and I'm pretty sure this is my most posted in thread across all of GAF.

Uraizen

Banned
I can't stand ear buds, they hurt my ears.

[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/bZZzA.gif[/IMG]
Anyways now that we are officially over 8,000 posts, I'd like to celebrate with a wall of shame in the form of a pie chart. Cut off point was 100 posts
[IMGhttp://www.abload.de/img/k-ongaf8000postsfirv5.jpg[/IMG]

Yes, I will not be able to defeat Chet, but I might make my way up to second place eventually.

Woop, I'm firmly in the realm of "other".
How do you find out how many posts you've made in a specific thread?
To the right of the thread it shows who posted last, posts and view count. Clicking the number for posts will show how many posts each person has.
You have 85.
Is it accessible to those who haven't played any Mario games since...the NES and GB?

Considering it has very little, if at all, to do with old Mario game, very accessible.

Esura

Banned
I'm sold on it now. Time to sell off Max Payne 3 and Dark Souls. I need something quirky for my 3DS after Liberation Maiden.

My post count would of been more had it not been for the Persona 4 Arena and RE6 OTs.

Also, I must apologize if I don't reply back to some people's posts, this thread goes too damn fast. Three pages go past in like a half and hour and when I'm ready to post again you guys already talking about something else. :(

Emitan

My post count would of been more had it not been for the Persona 4 Arena and RE6 OTs.

Also, I must apologize if I don't reply back to some people's posts, this thread goes too damn fast. Three pages go past in like a half and hour and when I'm ready to post again you guys already talking about something else. :(

Sometimes I scroll without reading. It's too much!

Kazzy

Yes, I will not be able to defeat Chet, but I might make my way up to second place eventually.

FmEOm.jpg

It's not my fault that I want to talk about K-ON! so much!

...or maybe it is.

Behind this happy exterior lies a seething jealously!

No, you're a great person, I just sometimes give out stuff and wonder why nobody wants it. =(

I can't use them! And besides, there are more deserving people amongst us.

I'm sure...I rather, I hope to be on this the next time around. Rather than shame, for me it would be an honor :D.

Thanks for the info guys, I'd probably never have worked that out :p

This is why I never get around to posting in the anime thread. I'd post before going into college, then when I get back in, ~10 pages have passed. It's insane.

Esura

Banned
She just wants to cuddle

Looks like she wants to do more than that lol.

I feel like wearing a Trance Terra avatar now because of yours. :(

I'm sure...I rather, I hope to be on this the next time around. Rather than shame, for me it would be an honor :D.

We did this on another forum and I always liked being #1 in a thread. If you had the most post in the thread you were like teh boss of the thread, except when mods are involved.

So, Chet is the boss of this thread....by a landslide lol.

This is why I never get around to posting in the anime thread. I'd post before going into college, then when I get back in, ~10 pages have passed. It's insane.

Although, its kind of easier to join in on a convo in here than the anime thread. They be getting heated over there sometimes.

That's one reason I like it here. I'll still post in the anime thread but it goes much faster and is hard to keep up with.

Besides, K-ON GAF has the best peoples :).

FmEOm.jpg

Behind this happy exterior lies a seething jealously!
You've got an uphill battle to ovetake Billiechu, queen of posting about nothing.

We're all so modest here.

At 75, you don't have far to go!

I'd "win" if I posted my multi-volume erotic fanfiction/political manifesto.

You should win more often.

Uraizen

Banned
[IMGhttp://i.imgur.com/FmEOm.jpg[/IMG]

tmNgT.jpg

I had other stuff later on and I got EU ones, too! I even sent you a PM about how to get some EU ones. Hell, I might still have some.

lol

I didn't know that you were a comedian.

You're so modest, it's adorable.

That I agree with ;) You guys are all good people, and I don't get ignored even though I'm a wee junior :D

Everybody has to start somewhere.

Esura

Banned
Looking at that Barkley, Shut up and Jam: Gaiden game makes me wonder...why no fan did a K-ON! Fuwa Fuwa Don't Say Lazy STFU Gurl Time: Gaiden JRPG?

Esura

Banned
That I agree with ;) You guys are all good people, and I don't get ignored even though I'm a wee junior :D

Everyone started out as a junior at one point. Only lame asses ignores someone because they are a junior.

That actually makes me wonder if there's a Shut up and Jam remix of one of the HTT songs.

That would be awesome!

Like Ritsu, we're all incredibly lazy.
NK2iT.gif

And I suck with RPG Maker so I wouldn't be much help.

Metrotab

Banned
Slam jams are slam.

And yeah, there's an entire contingent of anime+hip/hop remixes.

Also, I never really felt ignored as a junior. Maybe it's because I tended to quote people a lot in the beginning.

Esura

Banned
There should be a The Last Dragon x K-ON! crossover.

EDIT: Did you just draw on notes? You better study. :p
I used to do the same damn thing...

Top Bottom