• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
Well, pack it up. It don't get much better than this.

EDIT: Wait, are these mash ups a thing? Oh boy, I'm gonna be occupied all night.
Space Jam is undisputedly one of the greatest movies ever.
What real life athlete/celebrity would you like to see mixed into the k-on! world Space Jam style?

This was my previous favorite one.

Esura

Banned
Yes. I've been writing my notes on printer paper just so I could sketch stuff when I wanted to. Which is all the time.

It's economical and safe for the environment!

EDIT: I'm spoilering this question cause its OT.

Do I have to level up every character in FFVI? I have certain characters I rather use instead and I don't like Strago.

Uraizen

Banned
Hah, look what I found on google while searching for a table flipping gif.

7pezY.jpg

Esura

Banned
Do anyone find it ironic how Azu-nyan don't care for cats yet Afterschool Tea Time (and the fanbase) keeps dressing her up as one.

Metrotab

Banned
Enough excitement for me. Kanon-time, then bed.

Sweet dreams, K-On!-GAF.
Pretty sure Charles Barkley will slam my dreams up.

It's too bad that the main cast didn't dress up like ninjas in the movie. I'd still want a figure of Jun, Ui or Nodoka dressed as a ninja though.

Your stuff isn't awful (going by the AC x K-ON! one). I've seen awful fanfics back in the day and that ain't one of them.

I wasn't actually fishing for compliments, but...thanks? <3

It's actually the first time I've ever written anything that anybody other than myself has read. Fortunately it seems my audience is limited to about 5 people at the moment. This reduces the pressure on me. :3

Top Bottom