• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Can we pretend I'm the youngest?
Now I feel old, damn you, Chet.

rVKRX.gif

And take ideas from our K-On fighter? =D

At this point I haven't even decided with the obvious exception of Mugi which members of HTT will be killed in my story. However, only Mugi (Templar) and Azunyan (Assassin) actually have any fighting skills. The other characters will be mostly the same as in K-ON.

The thing is, I know how the story will end. I already have the ending in my mind. I haven't really planned out how I get there yet. That's what makes the writing of this story fun!

At this point I haven't even decided with the obvious exception of Mugi which members of HTT will be killed in my story. However, only Mugi (Templar) and Azunyan (Assassin) actually have any fighting skills. The other characters will be mostly the same as in K-ON.

The thing is, I know how the story will end. I already have the ending in my mind. I haven't really planned out how I get there yet. That's what makes the writing of this story fun!

You gotta have Jun almost take Azu down. Either that, or help her take someone else out.
You'll get mad love from me if she makes an appearance ;)

It always sucks when you want to draw, but you can't and when you can draw I no longer have the urge to do so. Then when I do get in the grove of things, I get interrupted or something...
:I

Yesterday at work, I happened to bring my sketchbook with me and decided to try to draw Azusa. It seems that whenever I look at the result I rationalize in my head that this is her before the anime as a younger kid or something. Probably trying to make sense of my lack of grasp on proportions? Anyway, that's supposed to be Yui that's all chibi and tiny next to her.

The two heads towards the bottom of the page are inconsequential.

And I had a very big pencil.

I drew this said:

I got tracking on my order for the K-ON!! Blu-ray set 2, holy crap is it taking its time to get here.

Yesterday at work, I happened to bring my sketchbook with me and decided to try to draw Azusa. It seems that whenever I look at the result I rationalize in my head that this is her before the anime as a younger kid or something. Probably trying to make sense of my lack of grasp on proportions? Anyway, that's supposed to be Yui that's all chibi and tiny next to her.

I got tracking on my order for the K-ON!! Blu-ray set 2, holy crap is it taking its time to get here.

I love it! More people need to draw, it's fun. Keep it up!

Kazzy

I like these, and you are certainly better at drawing anime eyes than I am!

I'm about to pull the trigger on the BR sets from Rightstuf, what with the sale and all. It's the cheapest I will find them, and I just can't justify the price for the Japanese editions at the moment.

I like these, and you are certainly better at drawing anime eyes than I am!

I'm about to pull the trigger on the BR sets from Rightstuf, what with the sale and all. It's the cheapest I will find them, and I just can't justify the price for the Japanese editions at the moment.

I've had the most trouble handling anime eyes, or eyes of any kind, so that's nice to hear. Still gotta keep practicing every day on my drawing, laziness is the enemy that I must overcome. I wanna do something in Japanese-style media, it's a life-long dream of a sort so I gotta go for it.

BTW, the cheapest prices at the moment are at Deepdiscount, for about $35 each after their current promotion. I chose to go with free shipping, hence the long-ass wait on my end, but besides shipping I haven't had any problems with deepdiscount on their stuff. Availability could be an issue, the first set for season 2 having a 5-10 day delay while the second set is in stock.

Kazzy

I've had the most trouble handling anime eyes, or eyes of any kind, so that's nice to hear. Still gotta keep practising every day on my drawing, laziness is the enemy that I must overcome. I wanna do something in Japanese-style media, it's a life-long dream of a sort so I gotta go for it.

It's the lack of detail that fools me, there isn't as much there as it suggests, and I tend to try and fill in the gaps. My previous attempt is proof of that!

BTW, the cheapest prices at the moment are at Deepdiscount, for about $35 each after their current promotion. I chose to go with free shipping, hence the long-ass wait on my end, but besides shipping I haven't had any problems with deepdiscount on their stuff. Availability could be an issue, the first set for season 2 having a 5-10 day delay while the second set is in stock.

Ah! You've done me a big favour! I would ask about what it's like with import charges, but this is pretty much the only way I'm going to get them, so I'm willing to chance it.

Just a shame they don't have season 1.

Ah! You've done me a big favour! I would ask about what it's like with import charges, but this is pretty much the only way I'm going to get them, so I'm willing to chance it.

Just a shame they don't have season 1.

Wow, they don't. Looks like Rightstuf is the cheapest place to go for the Season 1 Blu-rays, while there's places out there with the Season 1 DVD boxset for $30 if not barely under or over that. I wonder when anybody else is able to acquire the license for season 1, considering Bandai Entertainment has been shut down for almost a year now.

Top Bottom