• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

The first two Metroid Prime games are so much better than Corruption, it's not even funny.

I confess to having Metroid Prime Trilogy still sealed because I never got around to it...now it's worth around $150 and I'm afraid to open it...

Reminds me I need to finish Other M. Didn't get very far initially, but that was due to lack of time more than anything.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Funny you should mention that...I also have that preordered (but from Gamestop). Probably will get a second copy now.

I took the day off on Tuesday to pick it up.

Clearly there is something wrong with me.

Though, in all honesty, there'd be no real way for me to pick it up in the 48 hour period if I don't. I work this Tuesday and Wednesday from 9-6, by the time I get on the train and get to my stop it'll be around 6:45 and they close at 7.

cjkeats

I have a second copy ordered in store so I can pick it up on my way home from work, but with the SG shipping so late I'm starting to get worried about it not crossing the Canada border in time like most Atlus games.

The PSN store never updates for me until 2 or 3 in the morning wednesday, so if it don't show up tuesday, I'll be feverishly refreshing the store to get it digitally, and then cry myself to sleep watching the download progress bar go slowly by.

You guys have no idea how excited I am to play this.

Madao

i can't play an fps due to motion sickness and shit.

the only game i'd be able to duke it out with people is stuff like Mario Kart. it would be funny if there was a mod to put the K-on cast in an MK game.

LayLa

well you can use Miis
i frequently play MK7 with this driver

HNI_0016.jpg

Uraizen

Banned
You guys have no idea how excited I am to play this.

Probably as excited as I'll be once BBCP hits consoles over here.

Huh. So I guess there's a more complete mod which adds more stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWbEYDuECoM

Download from here:
http://dorgasbrothers.com/blog/projetos/l4d2_k-on_mod/

Guess I'll play some single player and learn how you're actually supposed to play this game.

Damn, this one is much better. It's kind of funny how the voices alternate between theirs and the L4D2 character's, though.

EDIT: Why no wishlist, Onii-chan?

On Steam, you can add games you want to your "wishlist" like amazon.

Oh.

I figured out how to get my old mic working, anyways. Seems like voice works, though I don't know how other people sound until I have actual people talking.

The AI always has infinite ammo and medkits, which seems kinda unfair since they already have 100% accuracy, even from a mile away. I wonder what it's like when a full group of 4 people play and medkits are limited to one per person.

Uraizen

Banned
B-but, the point of Secret Santa is you DON'T know what the other person wants!

Well anyways, K-ON GAF is open for business.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/keiongaf/

Anyone who's a member can invite anyone who wants to join, as is usual for Steam Groups.

I'm not supposed to know? I would make a horrible secret Santa then. I want either a list or I will flat out ask. Yes, yes, I know, it's the thought that counts, but I also want the other person to be happy with their gift.

Invited jello since he's the only one I have on my friends list who is a K-On gaffer but isn't in it.
I think?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
K-On! GAF steam group ? Eh why not.

Feel free to add me. Also you can add me on psn/live if you want to populate your friend's list! The username for all that is the same as GAF!

Uraizen

Banned
Why are you calling him onii-chan?

姫様と呼びなさい。

It is entirely his fault.

K-On! GAF steam group ? Eh why not.

Feel free to add me. Also you can add me on psn/live if you want to populate your friend's list! The username for all that is the same as GAF!

I shall add you on all of them one by one

Bought a Wii U. This is K-On! GAF related because reasons.

Does this mean I can bug you on twitter with WiiU questions sometime?

KeionGAF membership by invite only :( Next time any of y'all are online on steam, you should throw an invite my way. SteamID is either inversemateria or iridiumtrichloride, not too sure which.

Kazzy

KeionGAF membership by invite only :( Next time any of y'all are online on steam, you should throw an invite my way. SteamID is either inversemateria or iridiumtrichloride, not too sure which.

Well, I've just sent an invite to that ID, so here's hoping it's the right one!

Metrotab

Banned
Sorry for not joining the game, but all of my my friends wanted to play strategy games yesterday evening/night.

You guys got all the mods working? I saw there were troubles there.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Invited jello since he's the only one I have on my friends list who is a K-On gaffer but isn't in it.
I think?

I'm rarely, if ever playing on steam though. Mostly because I am afraid of my laptop melting. I has an account, but that was when TF2 became free and I kinda played that for a little while.

Uraizen

Banned
Yeah, sure. I'll probably download Sega Racing tonight.

Noice, good choice.

I can't download it from mediafire :( says the max number of DLs has been reached for Beta 0.2, for some reason or other.

Grab the 4shared one if you're able to.

Damn I didn't realize everyone here got Steam. I have one but only cause of Portal 2 PS3 and I use it rarely.

Can't resist the Steam sales.

I'm rarely, if ever playing on steam though. Mostly because I am afraid of my laptop melting. I has an account, but that was when TF2 became free and I kinda played that for a little while.

Don't care, still invited you. =D

Top Bottom