• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Uraizen

Banned
Idols, uh?

jeFu4.gif

Not worth it? Then why even bother getting the license for them? So strange.
It's a case of Manga aren't prepared to go to Sentai levels of bare-bone releases, and subsequently aren't going to release *everything* they can lay their hands on. Sub-only releases from them are rare, for example. There are a few BluRays, but they're for sure-fire guaranteed sellers: Full Metal Alchemist, Akira, etc. (That said, they're Funimation's EU distributor, so they get a pile of stuff from them, and they still bother releasing Yu-Gi-Oh stuff, last time I checked). I suppose a part of the reason is that BluRay hasn't really caught on here to the extent that it has in the US: for most shops that sell movies, DVDs are still the order of the day. AFAIK K-on is DVD only.

You also have to realise that literally the only anime series that is broadcast in UK television is Pokemon, and we don't have an Adult Swim equivalent over here. Also, Manga only got round to releasing Dragon Ball Z on DVD for the first time a couple of months ago. Anime also seems to be fairly immune to the traditional bomba pricing that entertainment in the UK generally experiences. If you want anime on discs, there are better countries to go to. [EDIT: that all said, the K-on movie was shown in a cinema. Once. In Glasgow. As part of an anime film festival. Yeah, I got nothing.]

[Now back to your regularly scheduled gifs of cute girls doing cute things]

I'm guessing this is her getting evil thoughts of what costume to put the girls in?
CNKgS.gif

Why did I always think that was a game?
It is, but we don't talk about that here.
What the hell's an Idolmaster!?
A master of idols.
It's a case of Manga aren't prepared to go to Sentai levels of bare-bone releases, and subsequently aren't going to release *everything* they can lay their hands on. Sub-only releases from them are rare, for example. There are a few BluRays, but they're for sure-fire guaranteed sellers: Full Metal Alchemist, Akira, etc. (That said, they're Funimation's EU distributor, so they get a pile of stuff from them, and they still bother releasing Yu-Gi-Oh stuff, last time I checked). I suppose a part of the reason is that BluRay hasn't really caught on here to the extent that it has in the US: for most shops that sell movies, DVDs are still the order of the day. AFAIK K-on is DVD only.

You also have to realise that literally the only anime series that is broadcast in UK television is Pokemon, and we don't have an Adult Swim equivalent over here. Also, Manga only got round to releasing Dragon Ball Z on DVD for the first time a couple of months ago. Anime also seems to be fairly immune to the traditional bomba pricing that entertainment in the UK generally experiences. If you want anime on discs, there are better countries to go to. [EDIT: that all said, the K-on movie was shown in a cinema. Once. In Glasgow. As part of an anime film festival. Yeah, I got nothing.]

[Now back to your regularly scheduled gifs of cute girls doing cute things]

Ah ok, that makes some sense.

Iori is pretty low in the Kugiloli ranking of waifu Kugilolis. Not even Rie-sama can salvage Iori's lack of character.
The anime version of Iori is extremely watered down. Her game version will personally bury you in a tidal wave of tsun if you piss her off. Which is often. Rie Kugimiya will personally scold you on the harshest terms in the game a lot. Yes, this is as awesome as you can possibly believe.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
The anime version of Iori is extremely watered down. Her game version will personally bury you in a tidal wave of tsun if you piss her off. Which is often. Rie Kugimiya will personally scold you on the harshest terms in the game a lot. Yes, this is as awesome as you can possibly believe.
Are these games translated?

Nope, you'll have to learn moonrunes to navigate the menus, but I think the game is pretty much straight-forward.
You can play IM@S even if you cannot into moonrunes. You'll never be able to understand the conversations you have with your idorus but once you've learned the game play mechanics and mmemorized what the menu options do you can complete the game.

If you really want to play THE IDOLM@STER I suggest the Project IM@S wiki which can get you started. It's not easy playing a game entirely in a language you can't understand. So don't go into it thinking it will be easy.

Uraizen

Banned

Esura

Banned
That's a very impressive looking game!

It is. I main Lilith, the loli demon wrestler.

http://wiki.mizuumi.net/w/Vanguard_Princess

Download here. It's FREE! Everyone should download and get the online stuff set up so we can play! And it doesn't take much to run! FREE!!

This was brought on by that one thread about fighting game ips, wasn't it?

LOL nope. I've been playing this for years, riding on dat Lilith train, just not as much as I used to as I have no one to play with. Like literally no one. :(

I was actually shocked it was mentioned in that thread as I figured not too many people here was hip to the poverty fighters.

Top Bottom